Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday June 18 2010...Friday,Friday,Friday,Friday,Friday,
LeNeve Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:What fireworks are legal where you live?

The only thing you can't buy in Kansas are bottle rockets. You can buy them in Oklahoma though, and that is only an hour away. I've bought enough big mortars in the past, that made the county production look pretty weak.

PA has weird Nazi fireworks laws also. If you go to a store in PA, you can only buy sparklers, snap pops and little shit like that, but the stores sell EVERYTHING, but you can only buy the good shit if you have an out of state drivers license. But you can go from PA to OH, MD, WV and buy all the shit you want at one of their stores with a PA license.

very true.. we are lucky to be able to buy snap pops.. or whatever those things are you throw on the ground.

They sell snap pops at the grocery store all year.

when I was a kid I would unwrap all of them in the box and make one giant snap pop
Chip Wrote:I went to Ohio to buy fireworks once. They made me sign something saying that I would take them out of the state within 24 hours, or something like that. And that I wouldn't shoot them off in Ohio.
I got some in Florida. They don't check ID's there.
Pete Nice Wrote:So here is something I have forgotten to mention. All my wives friends want to go camping at nudist resorts and partake in the nudity. As phenomenal as this sounds, I don't know if I want to spend a weekend walking around with a non stop stiffy. It's not like I would get to do anything but look at them.

Ok, a few things.... The most important: People who tend to partake in nudist activities tend to be people whom no one WANTs to see nude :barf: . You're stiffy would be in vain.

I love to walk around naked, I'll even do it when I am in the gym locker room. But I don't think I could carry on in a situation like that (at least not without alcohol).. BUT everyone would be naked, so no big deal.

And, lastly, have you ever seen pictures of people who call themselves nudists?!?!?! :barf: No THANK YOU!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:This is the last day that I have control of the shop. It has been a great week though, very peaceful. They need to send my boss to school more often.

You could kidnap him and tie him up in a basement in Brooklyn.

I thought we were supposed to use the cottage in Winnipeg?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Brian in NY Wrote:In NY......sparklers are the only legal ones Lame
Brian in NY Wrote:Oh, and snakes....those black things that smoke Lame er
[youtube]WH2uifOWP-k[/youtube]
I remember when I was little, I used to get these little tank firework things. There was a little bottle rocket thing in the back that would push it forward and stuff would shoot out of the gun and headlights. I used to open them up, and rig them up with all kinds of stuff, I'd splice in things like bottle rockets, black cats, little strobe thing, smoke bombs. So as the "base" stuff was just finishing, the whole thing would get blown to kingdom come. It was fun.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:In NY......sparklers are the only legal ones Lame
Brian in NY Wrote:Oh, and snakes....those black things that smoke Lame er
[youtube]WH2uifOWP-k[/youtube]

That's the first thing I thought of when they said snakes and sparklers too.

Remember the giant snake they made in South Park? That went all the way to Mexico.
Chip Wrote:I remember when I was little, I used to get these little tank firework things. There was a little bottle rocket thing in the back that would push it forward and stuff would shoot out of the gun and headlights. I used to open them up, and rig them up with all kinds of stuff, I'd splice in things like bottle rockets, black cats, little strobe thing, smoke bombs. So as the "base" stuff was just finishing, the whole thing would get blown to kingdom come. It was fun.

I did the same thing with those. Still do actually.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I love to walk around naked, I'll even do it when I am in the gym locker room.

:worthlesswopics:
Chip Wrote:Remember the giant snake they made in South Park? That went all the way to Mexico.
Yeah and they had to blow it up with real fireworks.
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So here is something I have forgotten to mention. All my wives friends want to go camping at nudist resorts and partake in the nudity. As phenomenal as this sounds, I don't know if I want to spend a weekend walking around with a non stop stiffy. It's not like I would get to do anything but look at them.

yeah, that sounds pretty wack actualy. I would never do this.

Nudism is actually bigger in Russia than anywhere else in the world. And surprisingly, it's mostly attractive people. I would love to see all her friends naked for 48 hours straight, that would be great. But I am a HUGE admirer of the female form, and there is NO WAY I will not be sporting wood all weekend. That would be rather embarrassing. How do nudists keep from not getting wood?

In your case, you look at the hairy naked guy and it'll go away.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:Pete could tie a fishing line to his rager and catch fish.

:roflmao: :roflmao:
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Ok, a few things.... The most important: People who tend to partake in nudist activities tend to be people whom no one WANTs to see nude :barf: . You're stiffy would be in vain.

I love to walk around naked, I'll even do it when I am in the gym locker room. But I don't think I could carry on in a situation like that (at least not without alcohol).. BUT everyone would be naked, so no big deal.

And, lastly, have you ever seen pictures of people who call themselves nudists?!?!?! :barf: No THANK YOU!

Someone needs to read my posts about all my wife's hot friends and most Russian nudists being attractive or at least having good bodies....
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete I was going to say what B did...if you go to one here in the USA...your wife and her friends will be the most attractive ones there..we had a friend who was a nudist and we went to a party w/his nudist friends (not a naked party...just a party) and I wouldn't want to see any of those people naked... :barf:
Oh, and fireworks scare me unless they are done professionally...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip