Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 12/1/2014 - Poor Beth... Let's Shop
Chip Wrote:Does anyone listen to CnR?
Did they interview Andrew Dice Clay?
And did he pull that bait and switch to trick them interviewing his kids?
He did that to Ellis and it didn't end well.
And Cullen called and said he pulled that on one of the Octane DJs and I was wondering if it was Covino.
I am listening to C&R for the first time in weeks. I have been so busy lately to take the time to listen.
I will not listen to Ellis, I can't stand his show.
I know nothing about a Dice interview or of his kids.
Last night I went on a baking kick. 3 dozen sugar cookies, 3 dozen peanut butter cookies and 2 dozen double chocolate chip cookies. I was going to bake a couple of brownies too but Jim told me I needed to stop.
NussieT Wrote:Last night I went on a baking kick. 3 dozen sugar cookies, 3 dozen peanut butter cookies and 2 dozen double chocolate chip cookies. I was going to bake a couple of brownies too but Jim told me I needed to stop.

Jim is a fool!
Why stop at brownies?!?!
I cannot imagine Iva moving... She has all of her trees named.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Last night I went on a baking kick. 3 dozen sugar cookies, 3 dozen peanut butter cookies and 2 dozen double chocolate chip cookies. I was going to bake a couple of brownies too but Jim told me I needed to stop.

Jim is a fool!
Why stop at brownies?!?!

I won't stop until I run out of ingredients. It would have been brownies, apple crisps, buttertarts, caramel toffee cookies and shortbread. I've been known to wake up at like 1am, can't go back to sleep so I'll bake.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I cannot imagine Iva moving... She has all of her trees named.

I haven't heard from her in awhile. Usually once every few months she would send me a message.

I need to start baking for all the parties that I have coming up.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I cannot imagine Iva moving... She has all of her trees named.

I haven't heard from her in awhile. Usually once every few months she would send me a message.

She hasn't even posted on Facebook lately
I HATE PIE!!
Haha.

'97 Tacoma water pump gasket.
Scott Stapp chose to live in a Holiday Inn instead of a van down by the river. But it looks like he's gone loco still.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/201...nal-video/
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:Haha.

the one that looks like a weiner?
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Haha.

the one that looks like a weiner?

Yeah
It made me laugh out loud.
Do you need my address so you can send me a box?
JDubb Wrote:

I totally want Canadian cookies.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

I totally want Canadian cookies.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Perhaps I sent some with your Christmas card

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT