Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8/30/2012 - Thursday - Seriously
The liberal media = All News except Fox.

Could it be possible that if all news except Fox is considered liberal than liberal is just what makes the most sense?
Chip Wrote:Church boners, that's where the funny is.

yeah, those are 10 times funnier than sweatpant boners.
Joe Wrote:The liberal media = All News except Fox.

Could it be possible that if all news except Fox is considered liberal than liberal is just what makes the most sense?
US news channels are a complete joke.

It doesn't matter what broadcaster it is, its slanted. when you are used to watching news from another country and you watch the US news, the difference is ridiculous.

not to mention, you get next to no world news, but you get to know the recipe to the white house beer and the type of food the Presidential pet eats
LeNeve Wrote:

until you have to stand up

no. its because its the entertainment business now. not news. so with entertainers, you inherrently get liberal thinking, because they are all attention seeking whores that follow each other so they don't get left out of the "cool" group. something like that.

Fox news is retarded too though.
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

until you have to stand up

thats why i quit going to church
Brampton Wrote:

US news channels are a complete joke.

It doesn't matter what broadcaster it is, its slanted. when you are used to watching news from another country and you watch the US news, the difference is ridiculous.

not to mention, you get next to no world news, but you get to know the recipe to the white house beer and the type of food the Presidential pet eats

exactly. :high5:

thats why I watch telemundo for my news
Did anyone watch Newsroom on HBO?

Not all news is liberal, just most of the New York and CA based stuff, most.

There is some outlets that are rather independent and there are more right leaning outlets than foxnews.

Liberal is right if you care about other people.

Conservative is right if you care about your country.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Chip Wrote:Did anyone watch Newsroom on HBO?
I'm gonna wait till the season is over, then watch it on demand. from what I've seen, it looks alright
Pete Nice Wrote:

Not all news is liberal, just most of the New York and CA based stuff, most.

There is some outlets that are rather independent and there are more right leaning outlets than foxnews.

Liberal is right if you care about other people.

Conservative is right if you care about your country
why cant you care about both?
Brampton Wrote:
I'm gonna wait till the season is over, then watch it on demand. from what I've seen, it looks alright

Last Sunday was the finale.
Some of it was really good, some was kinda dumb.
It tries to be "down the middle" and honest, but after a while you realize they spend most of the time talking about republicans.
For the record, I never said Obama was bad in that conversation, what I did was point out the lies about women and republicans and how the liberal media sensationalized the issue to make it an issue when abortion and birth control are a non issue in this election b/c they are not going away and not getting changed as it would be political suicide for any of them to do it, the important issue in this election is the economy, deficit and jobs and NOT social issues that are not going to change anyway.

For the record, I don't care if Romney or Obama cares about me, I am not naive. But what I do care about is lies and misinformation.

I am not sure who I am going to vote for yet, Romney or a third party, but I do know that I am NOT voting for Obama.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
so my favorite soccer team is in a Champions league group with

Real Madrid
Man. City
Dortmond

hopefully my other team does alright :killme:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

Last Sunday was the finale.
Some of it was really good, some was kinda dumb.
It tries to be "down the middle" and honest, but after a while you realize they spend most of the time talking about republicans.
I guess I can start watching it then

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM