Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday, April 16, 2012 No Twisters Here
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Hey, Chip, Pontiac area is a cess pool isn't it? I know cuz I sorta got lost out there yesterday.

I think it used to be nice.
But yeah, it's gone to shit recently.

I was near the hospital and saw what used to be really nice parking garages and stuff, but there were thugs just chillin around them. I bailed when they tried to get me to stop.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:I'd love to do that to a Jaywalker....assholes

I was like fuck yeah, crush that mofos ankle with your weird van, lesson learned stupid walker. Then he gets out and boot kicks the dude in the mouth, Shut your mouth, stop crying, ka pow!!!! Then he just kind of chills, and seems to offer his services to the other loiterers in the area.

HAd his hazard lights on too. Good man, safety first, then you can go kick a guy in the head and knock him out.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Hey, Chip, Pontiac area is a cess pool isn't it? I know cuz I sorta got lost out there yesterday.

I think it used to be nice.

I was near the hospital and saw what used to be really nice parking garages and stuff, but there were thugs just chillin around them. I bailed when they tried to get me to stop.

finger trap denied. good call.
Anyone pay for their Avast? Just wondering if it's worthwhile.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I'd love to do that to a Jaywalker....assholes

I was like fuck yeah, crush that mofos ankle with your weird van, lesson learned stupid walker. Then he gets out and boot kicks the dude in the mouth, Shut your mouth, stop crying, ka pow!!!! Then he just kind of chills, and seems to offer his services to the other loiterers in the area.

HAd his hazard lights on too. Good man, safety first, then you can go kick a guy in the head and knock him out.

:roflmao:
I don't know why, but this post has me cracking up.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I think it used to be nice.

finger trap denied. good call.

:high5: ............... :?
I HATE PIE!!
whoops, I should probaly close that sailor moon squirt tab before walking away from my computer.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Anyone pay for their Avast? Just wondering if it's worthwhile.

I use AVG Free. Avast is rated like 6th. AVG's paid AV is like $5 cheaper and is rated higher.
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Anyone pay for their Avast? Just wondering if it's worthwhile.

I use AVG Free. Avast is rated like 6th. AVG's paid AV is like $5 cheaper and is rated higher.

Good to know. Thanks Joe!
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:

Panda is rated really high and my company just switched over to that so I guess it's does a lot better of a job than the name would make you think.
Regarding the show topic:: :nothingtoadd:
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Panda is rated really high and my company just switched over to that so I guess it's does a lot better of a job than the name would make you think.
I've never even heard of it. I'll have to look into it.
I HATE PIE!!
A real panda guarding my computer would be pretty cool.
LeNeve Wrote:A real panda guarding my computer would be pretty cool.

Only if it's a Kung Foo Panda
Drug dealer, oklahoma version.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://gma.yahoo.com/granny-drug-kingpin-busted-oklahoma-142202216.html">http://gma.yahoo.com/granny-drug-kingpi ... 02216.html</a><!-- m -->

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM