Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 10/3 - Finger Bang Monday
The armadillo became food for a fox and vultures, so i was just helping the food chain.
Joe Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:just a quick question, my wife has been getting my daughter birthday/christmas gifts from kijiji, is this swoot or just savvy? yesterday she got a sweet little diner/kitchen for $80 that would normally sell for $180. It's in good condition and clean.

Maybe it's because I'm sick, have hard core ADD or both, but I have absolutely no idea what it is you are talking about.
kijiji is like craigslist, people post stuff they're trying to sell, so essentially my wife is buying my daughter used stuff as gifts, she's only turning 2 in january, so I don't see too much harm in it
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:What is the best way to protest against Wall Street? What is happening is clearly not working. The people on Wall Street are standing there drinkng wine watching these people.

The country needs to pull all of their money from the banks. let the banks fail and then start over.

Did that happen once way, way back?

What the bank thing or the protest on Wall St. thing?
michaelangelo Wrote:just a quick question, my wife has been getting my daughter birthday/christmas gifts from kijiji, is this swoot or just savvy? yesterday she got a sweet little diner/kitchen for $80 that would normally sell for $180. It's in good condition and clean.

Never heard of it. What is it?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Maybe it's because I'm sick, have hard core ADD or both, but I have absolutely no idea what it is you are talking about.
I don't know what kijiji is either.
i just thought he hit a bunch of keys, plus he's canasian, we wouldnt understand anyway
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Joe Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:how's everyone doing this morning?
I'm super negative today and will probably bring the rest of you down. Just a heads up.

Kinda noticed that.

I am trying to not be, but my supervisor came to work on Saturday and did most of my stuff for today already. It's kind of annoying to me.

I've been trying not to be negative, but I honestly want to turn around and jam sharp objects into the skulls of my coworkers.
michaelangelo Wrote:kijiji is like craigslist, people post stuff they're trying to sell, so essentially my wife is buying my daughter used stuff as gifts, she's only turning 2 in january, so I don't see too much harm in it
you wife is spending $80 on used cooking stuff for your 2 year old. That shit needs to stop ASAP

Keep up, he already said what it was. :wink:
Joe Wrote:

Keep up, he already said what it was. :wink:

[Image: cyber_bully.png]
Derick Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:kijiji is like craigslist, people post stuff they're trying to sell, so essentially my wife is buying my daughter used stuff as gifts, she's only turning 2 in january, so I don't see too much harm in it
you wife is spending $80 on used cooking stuff for your 2 year old. That shit needs to stop ASAP
man, I need to step up my communication skills
it's a toy diner like this:
[Image: toy_step250sdiner2.jpg]
Speaking of Dexter, how many have read the book?
michaelangelo Wrote:man, I need to step up my communication skills
it's a toy diner like this:
your canasian, no one understands what your talking a-boot
thats completly different, although, I'm a bit worried for all of the small parts and the choking hazard it presents
JDubb Wrote:Speaking of Dexter, how many have read the book?
Whats a book?

sent from high above mount toilet
Chip Wrote:They put a 4 year limit on welfare here in Michigan.
I think stuff like this is the reason why.

[Image: Priceless828.jpg]

Dis they really put a 4 year cap on it?

Bravo Michigan!
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Brampton Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Speaking of Dexter, how many have read the book?
Whats a book?

sent from high above mount toilet
is that with words?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT