Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 10/3 - Finger Bang Monday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Anyone see Family guy last night, I nearly pissed myself laughing over this...
[youtube]ATEEttAPsks[/youtube]
Watched Dexter and still trying to finish the last season of Entourage. Going to be a few weeks behind Simpsons & Family Guy until I am completely caught up
JDubb Wrote:Anyone see Family guy last night, I nearly pissed myself laughing over this...

:roflmao:

First thing I thought of though, was the boy band from South Park, Fingerbang.
Donginator Wrote:Watched Dexter and still trying to finish the last season of Entourage. Going to be a few weeks behind Simpsons & Family Guy until I am completely caught up
Dexter is setting up for another unbelievable season. That show is so good.
:high5:
finger bang :roflmao:
so, family guy is now recycling ideas from other shows now?

nevermind, thats what theyve always done
So, Boardwalk empire was boring last night. At least Dexter was pretty good.

and The Lions are 4-0 :happy: Tigers took one in NY and the Wolverines are 5-0 :high5:
I will be going to the doctor sometime this morning. I was racing horses with a guy down a dirt road, and the saddle came loose. I hit the ground about 30 mph probaly. took most of the impact to my arms and chest. It sucked bad, still sucks.

any guess how many bones are broken?
Brampton Wrote:So, Boardwalk empire was boring last night. At least Dexter was pretty good.

and The Lions are 4-0 :happy: Tigers took one in NY and the Wolverines are 5-0 :high5:

And the Spartans beat OSU.
The stupid fuckers...
JDubb Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:Watched Dexter and still trying to finish the last season of Entourage. Going to be a few weeks behind Simpsons & Family Guy until I am completely caught up
Dexter is setting up for another unbelievable season. That show is so good.
:high5:
I was reminded last night why Dexter is the best show on TV :high5: what a great start to the season
LeNeve Wrote:I will be going to the doctor sometime this morning. I was racing horses with a guy down a dirt road, and the saddle came loose. I hit the ground about 30 mph probaly. took most of the impact to my arms and chest. It sucked bad, still sucks.

3 broken ribs and a bruised chest
They put a 4 year limit on welfare here in Michigan.
I think stuff like this is the reason why.

[Image: Priceless828.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:I will be going to the doctor sometime this morning. I was racing horses with a guy down a dirt road, and the saddle came loose. I hit the ground about 30 mph probaly. took most of the impact to my arms and chest. It sucked bad, still sucks.

racing is dangerous

none. Youre fine, shake it off
Brampton Wrote:

none. Youre fine, shake it off

I cant even shake my dick after I piss.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15