Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 10/3 - Finger Bang Monday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:You guys fucking suck at foruming.

i'm back frme hospital now. I hve to go back at 2 to look at xrays or some shit. my doctor sucks. he used to be awesome, but now he sucks for some reason.

Fire his ass. Just walk in at 2 and say "YOOOOUR FIRED!"
Covino needs to simmer it down.

personally I think Covino does a great job on Octane. best dj on that channel by far.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:The Steelers have the worst offensive line in the history of football. There is only one starter that should be in the NFL, and one rookie backup who needs seasoning.

I just wanted to say that.

Its been that way for years. Ben could just take the hits better then.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Ben has a broken foot and might miss some significant time. This season might be a right off.

I have already started scouting college offensive lineman for a mid first round pick.
New guys is calling me from a client cause he doesn't know what he's doing and he's panicking. Im not answering. Gotta learn the tough way.

LeNeve Wrote:Covino needs to simmer it down.

personally I think Covino does a great job on Octane. best dj on that channel by far.

:whomo:
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:You guys fucking suck at foruming.

i'm back frme hospital now. I hve to go back at 2 to look at xrays or some shit. my doctor sucks. he used to be awesome, but now he sucks for some reason.

Fire his ass. Just walk in at 2 and say "YOOOOUR FIRED!"

none of the other doctors are taking new patients, I totally blame that on all the fucking mexicans having babies and not having insurance. I switched to this indian doctor for awhile, he kicked ass. then he had a heart attack and died.
Joe Wrote:New guys is calling me from a client cause he doesn't know what he's doing and he's panicking. Im not answering. Gotta learn the tough way.

Fuck ya, fuck everyone else
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Covino needs to simmer it down.

:whomo:
:whomo: :whomo:
If you can't keep up with Covino's dj skills or dont get his jokes, then you shouldn't be listening to rock music.
LeNeve, we need one more person in the hockey league, can you sign up agian please?
Pete Nice Wrote:Covino likes anything black.......
Insert BBC joke here..
Pete Nice Wrote:LeNeve, we need one more person in the hockey league, can you sign up agian please?

yeah, but I don't ever check it or do anything to it. doesn't that fuck shit up for the people that are serious about it?
NSFW

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://twitpic.com/6unj8k">http://twitpic.com/6unj8k</a><!-- m -->

NSFW
I had the same doctor for my whole life and a couple months ago he died of a heart attack. one of the hardest things in Grande Prairie is finding a family doctor. Luckily my wife's doctor will take me on as a patient, but if she didn't i'd have to use walk in clinics or the emergency room. my province is one of the richest in Canada, and the government has cut back so much on education and health care it's rediculous. if i had started waiting to see a doctor when leneve did, i could probably write off the whole work day. I complain about the waiting and stuff, but i'd much rather wait, get treated and leave without a bill.
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:LeNeve, we need one more person in the hockey league, can you sign up agian please?

yeah, but I don't ever check it or do anything to it. doesn't that fuck shit up for the people that are serious about it?

fuck them.

Did you get the email? I sent it to your yahoo.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15