Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 8/23/11 MMMMM Bark
Pete I'm sooo jealous...have a GREAT time!!!! I know you will :boobs: :boobs:
javsto Wrote:and who the fuck is yvonee somethingorother?
commonly referred to as mule face around here
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
javsto Wrote:Since when has Kim Kardashian ever been a blonde? and who the fuck is yvonee somethingorother?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Yvonne+Strahovski

I love being able to use that.
Pete Nice Wrote:IMHO welfare is a slap in the face to people who work hard and pay their shit on their own. People who make sacrifices for their family and to support others without milking the government. A slap to all of our faces.

Totally agree.,

I'm all for helping someone out during a bad time for a bit - but - this culture of government entitlements drives me berserk. Because I am self employed I see every last penny I'm paying out for taxes as I write the checks. I truly wish that they would outlaw tax withholding so everyone could see just how much of your check disappears at tax time. It's easy to ignore it if you never have it.
Chip Wrote:
javsto Wrote:Since when has Kim Kardashian ever been a blonde? and who the fuck is yvonee somethingorother?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Yvonne+Strahovski

I love being able to use that.
another fav of mine...
http://justfuckinggoogleit.com/
Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:IMHO, nothing, she is my #1 nussie out there right now. But some crackheads have issues.
I'm one of those crackheads

Well we all know any chick with more than a small b cup, a size 1 and a flat ass you think as fat.
not quite to that extreme. 5-2 to 5-7 less than 120

shit bro, those measuments/weights are ideal for me, the heaviest chick ive ever been with was pushing 180 and she dumped me because she called me fat, which i am but still......
@ilikegirlsdaily
Derick Wrote:

your av and your sig pic have me in a trance. One eye on the dancing cat one eye on the chick
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Thanks Iva!! I made a note in my phone of the place. I can't wait!!!!
we did booty's house of crabs & Philips when we were down there

Last year, we did both Phillips. I love that place. Not familiar with Booty's, where is that at, what are they like and what's the pricing like?

More of a local place recommended to us, we did all you can eat crab thing, much cheaper than Philips, plus it was very close by Philips. Waitress was awesome, showed us how to break apart the crabs

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.bootyshouseofcrabs.com/">http://www.bootyshouseofcrabs.com/</a><!-- m -->
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
javsto Wrote:[
shit bro, those measuments/weights are ideal for me, the heaviest chick ive ever been with was pushing 180 and she dumped me because she called me fat, which i am but still......
180 ?? holy fucking water buffalo
Derick Wrote:

Does one person saying it qualify as commonly?
plus i consider C cups to be in the "big tit" category
@ilikegirlsdaily
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
javsto Wrote:Blonde chick with big tits, there all the same. its easier to tell a group of black guys apart than it is to tell which big boobed blonde is in what movie.
[smiley]racist[/smiley]

I agree with him.

with who, me that i compare blondes and blacks, or him for calling me a racist?
@ilikegirlsdaily
Indiansfan Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:IMHO welfare is a slap in the face to people who work hard and pay their shit on their own. People who make sacrifices for their family and to support others without milking the government. A slap to all of our faces.

Totally agree.,

I'm all for helping someone out during a bad time for a bit - but - this culture of government entitlements drives me berserk. Because I am self employed I see every last penny I'm paying out for taxes as I write the checks. I truly wish that they would outlaw tax withholding so everyone could see just how much of your check disappears at tax time. It's easy to ignore it if you never have it.
What about the biggest entitlement of all; senator/congressmen pensions & benefits once they are out of office. This is why they campaign like hell to get re-elected. Once they have their second term it is gravy for life... fuckers.
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

Does one person saying it qualify as commonly?
there are more than 1
some guy with a turbin just walked in

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
  Tuesday, August 9, 2016 ~ Yo Beckster 8 1,091 08-10-2016, 09:51 AM
  Tuesday 08/02/16: Winter is coming Chip 24 2,481 08-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Tuesday 7/26/16 - What? LeNeve 7 748 07-27-2016, 10:03 AM
  Tuesday, 7/19/2016 ~ Late Beckster 1 469 07-20-2016, 08:56 AM
Last Post: LeNeve