Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
September 1, 2010 ~ Wake Up, It's Hump Day
Derick Wrote:my brother would be in my wedding too, but not as my best man

My brother was a groomsman. Your best man should be your best bud. Although if you want to be like the movies you should make a girl as your best man.
Nussie_T Wrote:Pete Nice has been MIA the last little while... I wonder where he is???
as of last night getting yelled at by his wife.....to go out with friends......pussywhipped! :roflmao:
Texas Fan Wrote:Beckster, apparently I did not set it up correctly. I started firefox today and my session restarted like I had it set up yesterday but it is still wanting me to log in. I made sure to keep all cookies.

I think yesterday she said to refresh the page.
Brampton Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Pete Nice has been MIA the last little while... I wonder where he is???
as of last night getting yelled at by his wife.....to go out with friends......pussywhipped! :roflmao:
oh yeah Svetlana throwin it down

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7mScrj8RiqxgRsLuRIM6...rJmXGHs3I=]
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Boe is PISSED..he had a 10:00 doc appt and is still sitting in the waiting room :Flaming: :Flaming: Wtf I HATE the doctors think their time is more imporatant than yours...fuckheads.
Iva13 Wrote:Boe is PISSED..he had a 10:00 doc appt and is still sitting in the waiting room :Flaming: :Flaming: Wtf I HATE the doctors think their time is more imporatant than yours...fuckheads.
its not the doctors, its the stupid patients that wont stop asking questions.
Derick Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Boe is PISSED..he had a 10:00 doc appt and is still sitting in the waiting room :Flaming: :Flaming: Wtf I HATE the doctors think their time is more imporatant than yours...fuckheads.
or some type of emergency situation from a stupid patient that needed to be taken care of
Texas Fan Wrote:Beckster, apparently I did not set it up correctly. I started firefox today and my session restarted like I had it set up yesterday but it is still wanting me to log in. I made sure to keep all cookies.

Did you save your log in? You should if you didn't. You're basically safe for the next 6 days.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Did you save your log in? You should if you didn't. You're basically safe for the next 6 days.

I clicked remember me, and I tried refreshing the page, but it just refreshed the safety word you have to enter.
My sister picked some friend to be her maid-of-honor over us (her 3 sisters)... She doesn't even speak to the chick anymore :roflmao: (we told her it was a dumb idea).
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:

Quit defending them... My stupid doctor and her staff suck! (moreso her staff... stupid bitches)
I HATE PIE!!
you can get spyware now, just go to covinoandrich.com/forum
Texas Fan Wrote:

I clicked remember me, and I tried refreshing the page, but it just refreshed the safety word you have to enter.

Hmm... Ok, log in again. Make sure to check the box to save the login and Save the log in at that bar that pops up at the top of the screen.
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:

Quit defending them... My stupid doctor and her staff suck! (moreso her staff... stupid bitches)
but I have the advantage to see the doctor side of what goes on, and it not that they just sit around and whenever they get around to seeing you. No, that is not what happens

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Toooooesday, September 20, 2016 Beckster 9 1,350 09-21-2016, 01:08 PM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip