Dudebro Nation

Full Version: September 1, 2010 ~ Wake Up, It's Hump Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
I am trying to wake up... :yawn: .. It's too damn early.

My water pump blew out on my car last night and antifreeze was flowing all over the damn place. Confusedwoot:
It's really dry outside, so be careful golfing, I guess some golfer in Cali accidently started a 25 acre blaze when he took a swing and hit a rock... How much would that suck to be the cause of that??
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:It's really dry outside, so be careful golfing, I guess some golfer in Cali accidently started a 25 acre blaze when he took a swing and hit a rock... How much would that suck to be the cause of that??
I'd be proud of a swing that spits "hot fire"!
Yep, if I could start fire with my shitty golf skills, I would be awesome.
:yawn: good morning everyone...B I hope you washed down the antifreeze so no animals would drink it.....just sayin.
Good morning. More training today, this time on a specific product. Should be interesting. :roll:
Yay. I might be out walking around an automotive plant all afternoon.
Lame
Iva13 Wrote::yawn: good morning everyone...B I hope you washed down the antifreeze so no animals would drink it.....just sayin.

I'm pretty sure he did. I was at Jimbutt's bud's house when it happened.
I am reading this article about the top 5 foods that disgust people
1 Mushrooms
2 Raisin / Dried Fruits
3 Cheese
4 Eggs
5 Milk

Personally, I would have had peas on that list. I hate those.
I like all of those foods, including peas.
mushrooms
fish

would be at the top of my list
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I am reading this article about the top 5 foods that disgust people
1 Mushrooms
2 Raisin / Dried Fruits
3 Cheese
4 Eggs
5 Milk

Personally, I would have had peas on that list. I hate those.
I see nothing wrong with these........maybe curry based food (smell) or anything chinese. :barf:
How can someone not like chinese food? That's like someone not liking pie or ice cream. I just don't get it.
i've been at work for 28 minutes and my boss hasnt called yet. hmmmmmm
Brian in NY Wrote:How can someone not like chinese food? That's like someone not liking pie or ice cream. I just don't get it.
i dont like chineese food. The rice and the fried cream cheese thingys are good, and the sweet and sour chicken is ok. I can live without chineese food, really I can
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17