Dudebro Nation

Full Version: September 1, 2010 ~ Wake Up, It's Hump Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
See, I don't like football at all....but i'm not saying any negative stuff b/c I know some listeners like to hear about sports....so I will wait for something I'm interested in.....patiently and happily.... Big Grin ;-) :boobs: I will just be happy and wait.... :happy:
Iva13 Wrote:See, I don't like football at all....but i'm not saying any negative stuff b/c I know some listeners like to hear about sports....so I will wait for something I'm interested in.....patiently and happily.... Big Grin ;-) :boobs: I will just be happy and wait.... :happy:
I'm not upset about you saying this.....I dont listen to this show for sports.....thats what sports radio is for ;-)
Sara is a Packer fan? I always knew there was something else I liked about her!
Iva13 Wrote:See, I don't like football at all....but i'm not saying any negative stuff b/c I know some listeners like to hear about sports....so I will wait for something I'm interested in.....patiently and happily.... Big Grin ;-) :boobs: I will just be happy and wait.... :happy:

I like watching football live... Not as much fun on tv. I really liked catching college games. I don't know all of the rules behind the game and I don't follow stats either. Hockey is better any way.
Woo-Hoo! My water pump has been fixed! :happy: :happy: .. But my lifter is jacked up... Confusedwoot: ... How much do lifters run????
i just found out that my ex-wife has decided to turn her attention to the Bears quarterback Jay Cutler. Bitch
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

I like watching football live... Not as much fun on tv. I really liked catching college games. I don't know all of the rules behind the game and I don't follow stats either. Hockey is better any way.
I'm the other way.....I get bored at a football game, to many timeouts and down time during a game.....College at least has a great atmosphere.

Hockey is the best live :high5:, I agree
Leon Washington is so far down the depth chart, he's only returning kicks
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Woo-Hoo! My water pump has been fixed! :happy: :happy: .. But my lifter is jacked up... Confusedwoot: ... How much do lifters run????

like a lifter in the engine? That will be expensive. Maybe 20 bucks for a lifter. But you have to tear the engine down pretty far to change them.
Derick Wrote:i just found out that my ex-wife has decided to turn her attention to the Bears quarterback Jay Cutler. Bitch

Bunny????
I love watching football, hockey can suck it. I have lived in Minnesota all my life surrounded by hockey fans. I have tried to watch on TV and live, I can't do it.
Later guys, catch you tomorrow.
I like box wine.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Woo-Hoo! My water pump has been fixed! :happy: :happy: .. But my lifter is jacked up... Confusedwoot: ... How much do lifters run????

like a lifter in the engine? That will be expensive. Maybe 20 bucks for a lifter. But you have to tear the engine down pretty far to change them.

Yeah, my engine was making a clicking sound and my bud says it's the lifter. $20 is tolerable... He just put the water pump in and did an oil change. I'm really hoping it doesn't cost whole check... He still has my front brakes and rotors to do
Iva13 Wrote:See, I don't like football at all....

Now I think there is definitely something wrong with you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17