Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7-15-10 Looking Up I Noticed I Was Late!!!
T is that DICK fat guy???? If so, I hate him and his lover...
michaelangelo Wrote:
WyoIan Wrote:Sweet my new Droid just arrived!! now chargin the battery!

which one did you get?
Just the standard it is the replacement one my boss broke of his. He decided he needed a stronger phone, so he got a ROCK. I get the droid!
Covino: "I am awesome because, I have a hate site and a fan site!"
Covino: "IF THIS IS CLOUT, RICH IS PINK ..KID KELLY IS BLUE :doggystyle"
Iva13 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Owning a home sucks sometimes. It takes forever to get something finished, if you do the work yourself.

Not to mention the cost to get things done..it's always 1000.00 or more....never hundreds...always thousands. Our fence will cost approx. 8,000.00 and the central air will be about that too...damn it sucks! I wanted to get my kit floor, countertop and new appliances there goes another thousands of dollars...I hate it.

We've been living here for 4 years. The first year we installed a new furnace & central air... that cost us $5000. The next year we did vinyl siding and some landscaping. The next year the garage went up... this year was the interior...
Iva13 Wrote:T is that DICK fat guy???? If so, I hate him and his lover...

Yes that is that fat gay guy...
I agree with Covino, when Ellis get's real his show is Way better. Like they have this caller Oxycotin John, used to call in all phucked up, and everyone thought it was funny. Until his 4 yr old daughter walked in one day when he was on the phone with Jason. Ellis was like what the fuck dude, your this messed up and have kids. You need help and he got him to go to rehab on Ellis's dime. I thought that was pretty cool
***************Covino and Rich News Alert**************

AT&T .. is threatening to Cancel the AMC & IFC & WEtv channels !!
Which means No more MAD MEN (noooooooo)

dont let this happen... Follow @MadMen on twitter... NOW !!!

http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2010/07/14/...us/?hpt=C2

http://twitter.com/MadMen_AMC
dildo_baggins Wrote:***************Covino and Rich News Alert**************

Well hello Dildo!
Didnt they play this stupid "everything bigger in Texas" bit yesterday?
[Image: mrmet-1.gif] [Image: 4abf8c1c-1-1.jpg]
Nussie_T Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Owning a home sucks sometimes. It takes forever to get something finished, if you do the work yourself.

Not to mention the cost to get things done..it's always 1000.00 or more....never hundreds...always thousands. Our fence will cost approx. 8,000.00 and the central air will be about that too...damn it sucks! I wanted to get my kit floor, countertop and new appliances there goes another thousands of dollars...I hate it.

We've been living here for 4 years. The first year we installed a new furnace & central air... that cost us $5000. The next year we did vinyl siding and some landscaping. The next year the garage went up... this year was the interior...

We have been here 3 years. We have all new appliances, TV's and furniture now. We are working on the landscaping on our own, with my parents help. My mother is a master gardener, literally, she has a certification, and is a great help. We are going to start putting on new doors and some of that stuff soon. We have a lot we want to do, it's just an issue of money, we don't want to finance it unless we absolutely have to.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
BigFan Wrote:Didnt they play this stupid "everything bigger in Texas" bit yesterday?
Yes they did, so I changed the channel.
dildo_baggins Wrote:***************Covino and Rich News Alert**************

I was just telling my wife last night we need to watch Mad Men, their peeps were all over the ESPY's as we watched last night.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
michaelangelo Wrote:
WyoIan Wrote:Sweet my new Droid just arrived!! now chargin the battery!

which one did you get?
what do you have!
Pete Nice Wrote:We have been here 3 years. We have all new appliances, TV's and furniture now. We are working on the landscaping on our own, with my parents help. My mother is a master gardener, literally, she has a certification, and is a great help. We are going to start putting on new doors and some of that stuff soon. We have a lot we want to do, it's just an issue of money, we don't want to finance it unless we absolutely have to.

The only thing we haven't paid out of our bank account was the interior renovations. We had paid off a good portion of our mortgage so we just added to it. We are still at what we originally paid for our house 4 years ago, doubled the payments and will be paid off in the next 5 years.
Nussie_T Wrote:Before:
[Image: IMG_2283.jpg]
The dishwasher was a Christmas present from my husband... it's not hooked up... It just sat there...

After:
[Image: Kitchenalmostdone.jpg]
Well it's almost done... the granite countertops & back splash need to be installed, the kitchen sink needs to be installed, the under cabinet lighting hooked up and a good painting and it's done.

Looking good!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Iva13 Wrote:Nope she really means it...she has big issues w/sex...she says it comes from her childhood...I feel bad for her husband to be when she says stuff like that. She is definately NO deviant in bed. She doesn't understand how any women can enjoy sex as much as men do...she is f'ed up. Oh, and NO BJ's from her...she says that's disgusting.

What a weirdo..
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tuesday, 7/19/2016 ~ Late Beckster 1 469 07-20-2016, 08:56 AM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Wednesday 01/27/16 - I'm late. NussieT 1 222 01-27-2016, 11:04 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  Monday 10/22/2012.....starting late Brampton 113 720 10-24-2012, 07:34 AM
Last Post: DaveP
  Friday...July 15...Just Noticed Pete's Avatar has Crazy Eyes i bleed green 216 1,554 07-18-2011, 10:03 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  friday, feb 25 2011......WTF!!! its better late than never Brampton 321 1,274 02-28-2011, 12:22 AM
Last Post: DaveP