Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 12/23/2013 - Stacks 'n' Cracks
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:So with Christmas only being a few sleeps away. What did you ask for Christmas?

I wanted some new frying pans, lower bowl season tickets to the Bombers and a new pair of workout sneakers.

I didn't ask for anything this year.

Jim didn't ask or want anything this year. I did however get him 4 new pairs of jeans (got some Levi Strauss jeans for $10/pair on Black Friday weekend). A new carhartt outdoor work bibs and coat, all 7 seasons of the trailer park boys, a thick sweater and all the original Star Trek movies.

Damn. You spoiled him.

I went overboard on him and the kids. My kids got clothes, movies, toys and a tablet.
I saw Jim at the jewelry counter making a pruchase on Saturday and he took great lengths to say he didn't get anything. I guess I am getting some sort of jewelry. He doesn't knwo my ringsize (I presume), so I don't think it's a ring. Unless he got another empty ring box to fuck with me again.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Oh goodie.... Jim's cousin has no power too... I have my family coming over tomorrow for dinner, but I might wind up with his family on Christmas day too. I don't have enough food bought for both groups!!! :killme:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:There is a 1 in 68 chance of being beaten and raped in Harrisburgh PA.

It was 1 in 482 before Joe.
my wifes dad just had a stroke. he probaly won't make it through this one, he had a bad one 6 or 7 yeras ago, and was partially paralyzed. they are flying him to wichita right now. Confusedad:
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Jim didn't ask or want anything this year. I did however get him 4 new pairs of jeans (got some Levi Strauss jeans for $10/pair on Black Friday weekend). A new carhartt outdoor work bibs and coat, all 7 seasons of the trailer park boys, a thick sweater and all the original Star Trek movies.

Damn. You spoiled him.

I went overboard on him and the kids. My kids got clothes, movies, toys and a tablet.

I got Bri a ton of stuff. I let her play with my phone occasionally. I even loaded it with apps that are meant for toddlers. I have a bad feeling that I might be getting her a tablet long before I ever really intended. But I will also buy an egg timer to limit her time on it. My sister got her girls each a tablet and she can't ever get them off of those.
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton's wife got pregnant like 3 weeks ago I thought.... MY girlfriend was right, I don't pay attention to shit.
LeNeve Wrote:my wifes dad just had a stroke. he probaly won't make it through this one, he had a bad one 6 or 7 yeras ago, and was partially paralyzed. they are flying him to wichita right now. Confusedad:

That's terrible. Hopefully he will pull through.
[Image: annies-boobs.gif]
LeNeve Wrote:my wifes dad just had a stroke. he probaly won't make it through this one, he had a bad one 6 or 7 yeras ago, and was partially paralyzed. they are flying him to wichita right now. Confusedad:

Damn man, I'm sorry. That's not going to make for a great Christmas for the family.
Joe Wrote:Brampton's wife got pregnant like 3 weeks ago I thought.... MY girlfriend was right, I don't pay attention to shit.

I remember vagualy hearing about it. and it didn't seem that long ago either.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Jim didn't ask or want anything this year. I did however get him 4 new pairs of jeans (got some Levi Strauss jeans for $10/pair on Black Friday weekend). A new carhartt outdoor work bibs and coat, all 7 seasons of the trailer park boys, a thick sweater and all the original Star Trek movies.

Damn. You spoiled him.

I got Bri a ton of stuff. I let her play with my phone occasionally. I even loaded it with apps that are meant for toddlers. I have a bad feeling that I might be getting her a tablet long before I ever really intended. But I will also buy an egg timer to limit her time on it. My sister got her girls each a tablet and she can't ever get them off of those.

It was a hard decision for us. We both agreed we didn't want the kids sitting inside all day playing on it but they are starting to steal my phone (thanks to my mother in law) to play games. Mike uses a smart board at school so we figured if we loaded it with learning games and teaching tools it wouldn't be so bad.
Joe Wrote:

Damn man, I'm sorry. That's not going to make for a great Christmas for the family.

I don't even know how to handle this situation. my wife and my kids are really close to him. pretty much spend at least 8 hours a day at his house. I don't know if I should keep working, like nothing happened. or drive to Wichita, and miss a bunch of work. Luckily my kids are at my moms house right now. They didn't have to be there to see him have the stroke, and watch the paramedics take him away.
[Image: a2NvA6w_460sa.gif]
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I don't even know how to handle this situation. my wife and my kids are really close to him. pretty much spend at least 8 hours a day at his house. I don't know if I should keep working, like nothing happened. or drive to Wichita, and miss a bunch of work. Luckily my kids are at my moms house right now. They didn't have to be there to see him have the stroke, and watch the paramedics take him away.

I'd leave and be with the wife unless she tells you she's ok.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT