Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 12/23/2013 - Stacks 'n' Cracks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Happy Festivus!!

I got a lot of problems with you people and now you're going to hear about it!!!
Brian Wrote:Happy Festivus!!

I got a lot of problems with you people and now you're going to hear about it!!!
kruger, you couldn't smooth a silk sheet if you had a hot date....I forgot what I was saying
good morning everyone, if you haven't heard, Mrs. Brampton and myself became parents 2 days ago.

1 month early, so now I have to get all the hardwood done before she comes home. Kids today, they have no respect
Brampton Wrote:

kruger, you couldn't smooth a silk sheet if you had a hot date....I forgot what I was saying

I don't understand any of this.
Brampton Wrote:good morning everyone, if you haven't heard, Mrs. Brampton and myself became parents 2 days ago.

1 month early, so now I have to get all the hardwood done before she comes home. Kids today, they have no respect

A month early? Hope everything's ok, I've been hearing about that a lot lately it seems.
Congrats
Brampton Wrote:good morning everyone, if you haven't heard, Mrs. Brampton and myself became parents 2 days ago.

Congratulations!
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

Fag
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

Fag

Diane Kruger? She's hot. I'd put silk sheets on the bed for her.
yeah. Diane Kruger. :hitit: :wanker:

I love this story. fo realz. :high5:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

I know festivus is from seinfeild. so I assume the rest of that gibberish is from that show too.
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

Fag

JDubb's going to fuck you up now.
So I started reading Diane Kruger's bio on IMDB...

Diane Kruger was born Diane Heidkrüger in Algermissen, near Hildesheim, Germany.

[youtube]E4_NAjDf8Ck[/youtube]
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:kruger, you couldn't smooth a silk sheet if you had a hot date....I forgot what I was saying

Fag

JDubb's going to fuck you up now.
If he can figure out which thread we're posting in.
someone traded a dodge truck in, and it had some of theose air horns like on a semi truck. not chrome ones on the roof. they were plastic, and under the hood. still loud as hell though. I took them off, and have been having alot of fun with them.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7