Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 12/23/2013 - Stacks 'n' Cracks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
NussieT Wrote:So with Christmas only being a few sleeps away. What did you ask for Christmas?

I wanted some new frying pans, lower bowl season tickets to the Bombers and a new pair of workout sneakers.

I want a large lump sum of cash so that I can not work for a few years and hang out with my baby girl.

Realistically, I want some serving trays, hot cocoa mixes, picture frames, gift cards for places I actually go to, and clothes. I've been more excited to line up cool gifts for my baby than to think about myself. I keep thinking of things I want to get for her, but she's a tad young for many of them. Jim and I are really wanting to get her some sort of Power Wheels ride and I want to get her a Fur Real Pony... next year...
http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged-in/...01854.html

Ok.. Who wants the Breaking Bad Lego Meth Lab?
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:So with Christmas only being a few sleeps away. What did you ask for Christmas?

I wanted some new frying pans, lower bowl season tickets to the Bombers and a new pair of workout sneakers.

I didn't ask for anything this year.
I couldn't think of anything to ask for.

anything I might have wanted would have been too expensive anyway.
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I couldn't think of anything to ask for.

I'm getting a phone.
So I'll be telling Verizon to f off soon.
Working for an insurance company the weekend following a bad storm just fucking sucks. People keep calling about their storm damage. I just wanted to be lazy today and they aren't letting me. Confusedad:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Working for an insurance company the weekend following a bad storm just fucking sucks. People keep calling about their storm damage. I just wanted to be lazy today and they aren't letting me. Confusedad:

yeah, that would suck.

I asked for socks and underwear.
LeNeve Wrote:

Jim didn't ask or want anything this year. I did however get him 4 new pairs of jeans (got some Levi Strauss jeans for $10/pair on Black Friday weekend). A new carhartt outdoor work bibs and coat, all 7 seasons of the trailer park boys, a thick sweater and all the original Star Trek movies.
Brampton Wrote:

I asked for socks and underwear.

Every year Santa brings socks, underwear and mitts for everyone.
I should have asked for outdoor work bibs. I need some of those.
Oh yeah, I asked for a new winter coat.
LeNeve Wrote:I should have asked for outdoor work bibs. I need some of those.

Jim's old ones are all ripped, stained and the straps have lost their strechiness. I got him black ones this time and a girl I go to the gym with owns an embroider/printing business so I had her put on the safety reflective stuff and a company logo.
Not safe for lunch, or vegetarians. <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLXJ5hUeFYk&feature=youtube_gdata_player">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLXJ5hU ... ata_player</a><!-- m -->
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Jim didn't ask or want anything this year. I did however get him 4 new pairs of jeans (got some Levi Strauss jeans for $10/pair on Black Friday weekend). A new carhartt outdoor work bibs and coat, all 7 seasons of the trailer park boys, a thick sweater and all the original Star Trek movies.

Damn. You spoiled him.
There is a 1 in 68 chance of being beaten and raped in Harrisburgh PA.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7