Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 06/25 - 10 Things
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:It's summer, time to be outside. Not stuck in front of a television an way.

It was 99 fucking degrees out yesterday. You go out in that shit, not me.

One of my wife's friends has a pool, we did go there about 6PM for a few hours, a pool really does cool you down.

I am outside all day everyday basically when I have a chance to sit in the air conditioned house doing paperwork I won't bitch.
Pools do cool you down, we haven't set ours up yet this year and I'm not sure we are going to either.
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:We sent back two of our 3 Fios boxes. I hate that you can not watch Fios without hooking a box up to your TV, but it was not worth the $25 a month we have to pay just to have those boxes. What a fucking rip off. Also dropped HBO.

I think this week I will look into dropping our cable package down to a much lower level.

I also have to check with my friend I gave my slingbox too and see if he got it hooked up yet.

Doing everything I can to get rid of cable....

It's summer, time to be outside. Not stuck in front of a television an way.

It was 99 fucking degrees out yesterday. You go out in that shit, not me.

One of my wife's friends has a pool, we did go there about 6PM for a few hours, a pool really does cool you down.

:whomo: I don't do well in the heat. add to that I spend 10 hours a day in it working, I'm ready for some AC and TV when I get home. wife and kids can't seem to understand why I don't want to do anything after work. fuck all that shit. I'm probaly lucky to even survive.
Donginator Wrote:I ran 8 miles in the heat yesterday evening, feel like crap since, damn heat exhaustion

I got that on Saturday. One of our customer kept bringing me slurpees and freezies but it wasn't enough. I should have drank more water, wore a better shirt and a hat (I hate hats)
Donginator Wrote:I ran 8 miles in the heat yesterday evening, feel like crap since, damn heat exhaustion

Do you qualify for any of the below reasons to be running?

1. You have no car.
2. You have no bicycle?
3. You have no one to give you a ride?
4. Zombies were chasing you?
5. You were trying to escape a natural disaster (Tornado, Earthquake, Volcano)

If not, I see no point in running.
I went outside Sunday to clean up the weeds around the house. I sprayed one weed with Roundup, handed the bottle to Stacy and was like "It's too hot for this shit."
I want to start an elaborate lie about where Derick is today and post it on FB but Im terrible at lying.
NussieT Wrote:I want to start an elaborate lie about where Derick is today and post it on FB but Im terrible at lying.

Everyone should go to his page and wish him luck on his surgery or congratulate him on coming out of the closet.
Joe Wrote:

1. You have no car.
2. You have no bicycle?

Confusedad:
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Joe Wrote:

1. You have no car.
2. You have no bicycle?

:whomo:
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I want to start an elaborate lie about where Derick is today and post it on FB but Im terrible at lying.

Everyone should go to his page and wish him luck on his surgery or congratulate him on coming out of the closet.
Coming out in time for Pride weekend...haha.
My ex from a few years back is into weigh lifting and fitness. I asked her why she doesn't post how far she runs like all of my other facebook friends who are into fitness. Her response was "Running is for cowards."

Just saying... :wink:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

1. You have no car.
2. You have no bicycle?

actually I am training if any of the above ever happens
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Coming out in time for Pride weekend...haha.

"I think your decision to share who you truly are with everyone is very courageous." "I hope you enjoy your new found self on this coming pride weekend."
Joe Wrote:My ex from a few years back is into weigh lifting and fitness. I asked her why she doesn't post how far she runs like all of my other facebook friends who are into fitness. Her response was "Running is for cowards."

Just saying... :wink:
well I also bike, swim ,surf, snowboard, run marathons, compete in triathlons
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

1. You have no car.
2. You have no bicycle?

actually I am training if any of the above ever happens

Fuck that, just buy bullets.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
  Tuesday, August 9, 2016 ~ Yo Beckster 8 1,091 08-10-2016, 09:51 AM
  Tuesday 08/02/16: Winter is coming Chip 24 2,481 08-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Tuesday 7/26/16 - What? LeNeve 7 748 07-27-2016, 10:03 AM
  Tuesday, 7/19/2016 ~ Late Beckster 1 469 07-20-2016, 08:56 AM
Last Post: LeNeve