Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday - 10/23/12: 2fer Tuesday
Brampton Wrote:first football game I ever played was Play Action Football for Nintendo

Was that the one that you played diagonally?
That was my first too.
Bases Loaded II was superior to the original, but not quite as good as RBI baseball
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:first football game I ever played was Play Action Football for Nintendo

That was my first too.
yes and :high5:
ok. I have a nexus7 and I find the size is perfect
Jason Hansen has been the kicker for the Lions for I believe 22 years
[Image: IxHiD.jpg]

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!

SELL SELL SELL!!!!!
Joe Wrote:I think we need to switch to a 4 party system. There has to be some kind of movement to make this happen.

ABO-FUCKING-LUTELY!

We need at least 4 parties, maybe even up to 8, but 4 or sure.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I think we need to switch to a 4 party system. There has to be some kind of movement to make this happen.
I think a major problem is these super pacs. the 2 parties get soooooooo much money, that there is such an unfair advantage when it comes to running for office.
if the money was given to the other "secondary" parties, and their candidates, then things would change.

One example is Bill Maher. whether you like him or not, he is very well known as a libertarian but he gave a million to the Obama super pac. Why not give that money to the Libertarian party (even though the money was given based on a bet)

the money is where the power is, and people with money have better access to the system if there are less options for everyone else

again, ABSO-FUCKING-LUTELY!

Super-pacs, and just plain old pac's need to go. Corporate or media contributions should be illegal and is somewhat unconstitutional.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

That was my first too.
I don't know how you guys can remember the first game you've played.
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

That was my first too.

Ah the memories.

[youtube]u8oZ0cOolK8[/youtube]
Pete Nice Wrote:

ABO-FUCKING-LUTELY!

We need at least 4 parties, maybe even up to 8, but 4 or sure.
Abolutely, indeed.
My conundrum #1, Giants made the WS and all three games in Detroit are not convenient for me. I am very busy this weekend working Pitt and Steeler games, the Steeler game which I CAN NOT miss work from, and there is a HUGE Russian Halloween party this weekend that my wife has been looking forward to all year and we have a babysitter all lined up for for cheap ($25 for 7PM to 1AM). Ryan can leave me tickets for Monday night, but I watch the baby on Mondays and have an appointment Tuesday morning in Altoona, PA. I could spend another $80 on the nanny to come Monday, on top of her normal Tuesday and Wednesday. Plus gas, tolls, food, parking etc.... Money is kinda tight right now......but's it is the World Fucking Series, one thing I have never attended.....I am torn. Or I could work Pitt, drive to the game, drive back home and work the Steelers while going to Saturday's game, but I would miss the party and the wife would be PISSED.

Conundrum #2 - The Tigers have been one of my three favorite teams since the 1984 World Series. My good friend Ryan plays for the Giants and may never get to the World Series again, as he is 34 now. Do I root for the Tigers or for my friend to get a WS ring? I am leaning towards rooting for Ryan to get a ring. Especially since the Tigers are loaded and should get back again several times in the next few years.

Brampton Wrote:ok. I have a nexus7 and I find the size is perfect

So they had the iPhone, then made the iPad to fill the gap between the iPhone and a laptop.
Now the mini fills the gap between the iPhone and the iPad?
Isn't that like when Homer discovered the meal between breakfast and brunch?
Pete Nice Wrote:My conundrum #1, Giants made the WS and all three games in Detroit are not convenient for me. I am very busy this weekend working Pitt and Steeler games, the Steeler game which I CAN NOT miss work from, and there is a HUGE Russian Halloween party this weekend that my wife has been looking forward to all year and we have a babysitter all lined up for for cheap ($25 for 7PM to 1AM). Ryan can leave me tickets for Monday night, but I watch the baby on Mondays and have an appointment Tuesday morning in Altoona, PA. I could spend another $80 on the nanny to come Monday, on top of her normal Tuesday and Wednesday. Plus gas, tolls, food, parking etc.... Money is kinda tight right now......but's it is the World Fucking Series, one thing I have never attended.....I am torn. Or I could work Pitt, drive to the game, drive back home and work the Steelers while going to Saturday's game, but I would miss the party and the wife would be PISSED.

Conundrum #2 - The Tigers have been one of my three favorite teams since the 1984 World Series. My good friend Ryan plays for the Giants and may never get to the World Series again, as he is 34 now. Do I root for the Tigers or for my friend to get a WS ring? I am leaning towards rooting for Ryan to get a ring. Especially since the Tigers are loaded and should get back again several times in the next few years.

I'm going to be out of town this weekend. I leave Saturday afternoon and come home Monday night.
:killme:
Seriously.
:killme:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:ok. I have a nexus7 and I find the size is perfect

So they had the iPhone, then made the iPad to fill the gap between the iPhone and a laptop.
Now the mini fills the gap between the iPhone and the iPad?
Isn't that like when Homer discovered the meal between breakfast and brunch?

Just dumb, fodder for the lemmings who buy anything Apple throws at them. An arrogant also. Just another reason Apple is not for me.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
  Tuesday, August 9, 2016 ~ Yo Beckster 8 1,091 08-10-2016, 09:51 AM
  Tuesday 08/02/16: Winter is coming Chip 24 2,481 08-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Tuesday 7/26/16 - What? LeNeve 7 748 07-27-2016, 10:03 AM
  Tuesday, 7/19/2016 ~ Late Beckster 1 469 07-20-2016, 08:56 AM
Last Post: LeNeve