Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday - 10/23/12: 2fer Tuesday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
And it's Weird Al's Birthday.
Chip Wrote:And it's Weird Al's Birthday.

It's also Javsto's birthday. Same guy?
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:And it's Weird Al's Birthday.

It's also Javsto's birthday. Same guy?

That would be pretty sweet.
If Weird Al's next album is all about life in Kansas, I guess we'll know why he's been here.
Researching.
I don't know what's going on here, but it looks awesome.

[Image: Not_Sure_What_Is_Going_On_Here.jpg]
2 girls, 1 funnel. Might not be as awesome as you think.
Brian Wrote:2 girls, 1 funnel. Might not be as awesome as you think.

You just killed it for me...
Joe Wrote:

Yeah, WTF?

Let's see if he can ruin this one too.

[Image: just_some_hula_hoops.gif]
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Yeah, WTF?

Let's see if he can ruin this one too.

[Image: just_some_hula_hoops.gif]

Yeah, that's not going to happen.
Nothing wrong with that :high5:
Brian Wrote:Nothing wrong with that :high5:

:high5:
Official Rules and Regulations
Carnival Sweepstakes

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID IN QUEBEC AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.

1. To Enter: Visit Carnival Cruise Lines’ ("Sponsor") website identified in your personalized email and complete the Official Form with all information requested between October 15th, 2012 at 12:01:01 a.m. EST and December 15th, 2012 at 11:59:59 p.m. EST (the "Sweepstakes Period") and you will be automatically entered into the Cruise your way back to Carnival Sweepstakes (the "Drawing"). Limit one entry per person. By entering, you hereby agree that you have read and will be bound by these Drawing Official Rules and the Privacy Policy found at <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.carnival.com/legal">www.carnival.com/legal</a><!-- w --> .

2. For purposes of this Drawing, "receipt" of an entry occurs when Sponsor’s servers record the entry information resulting from the entrant clicking the "Enter" button. Automated entries (including but not limited to entries submitted using any robot, script, macro, or other automated service) are not permitted and will be disqualified. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.

WHO MAY ENTER: Drawing is open to those that receive an email with a link to the entry form and are legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older, or legal residents of Canada (excluding residents of Quebec) who are of the age of majority in their province of residence. The following persons are not eligible to enter the Drawing: (a) employees of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, officers or employees; (b) officers, employees or agents of any organizations directly involved with this Drawing, including any co-Sponsor of the Drawing; © immediate family members (parent, child, sibling and spouse of each) and persons living in the same household as the persons identified in (a) and (b) above. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.

3. Selection of Winner: One (1) potential winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about December 19, 2012, from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding in all respects.

4. Drawing and Skill-Testing Question for Canadian Residents: If selected entrant is a Canadian resident, in order to win the Prize, the selected entrant must first correctly answer unaided a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question by telephone at a predetermined mutually agreeable time. In the event that the selected entrant is unable to correctly answer the skill-testing question, the Sponsor shall have the right to randomly draw another eligible entrant, and the Sponsor shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard.
This has gone too far.

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
Joe Wrote:This has gone too far.

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

Time to unfriend, or block, or what ever it's called.

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
Pretty soon he'll be tracking and sharing his bathroom regularity.
Brian Wrote:

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
Pretty soon he'll be tracking and sharing his bathroom regularity.
you can tell mine. Its when I post from my phone :roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9