Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 09/18/12 - stop drop and roll
Brampton Wrote:on another note.......I'm hoping the jays are going to release Yunil Escobar today.

on the weekend he had homophobic slurs written (en espaniol) on his eye black strips

maricone
Brampton Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Brampton, or another Canadian, question:

Last night on our bill for diner there were two things added, HST and DMF. Are these taxes? What do they mean?
HST is the harmonized sales tax.

the dmf is Destination Marketing Fee. its used by places at tourist destinations for advertising and other stuff
these are taxes brought forth by our provinces "Liberal Party". a true liberal party, not your gay democratic party :poke:

the HST is an amalgamation of the GST (goods and services) and the PST (provincial). it affected everyone who was designated previously with tax excemption.

Well, your liberals sure do sound a lot like our gay democrats......
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:on another note.......I'm hoping the jays are going to release Yunil Escobar today.

on the weekend he had homophobic slurs written (en espaniol) on his eye black strips

maricone
I see youve heard this already
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Today is national cheeseburger day

I had 5 Guys Friday and Saturday.
I don't think I can do it again so soon.
your ass still sore? :poke:

Sunday was a bad day to be a toilet...
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Brampton, or another Canadian, question:

Last night on our bill for diner there were two things added, HST and DMF. Are these taxes? What do they mean?
HST is the harmonized sales tax.

the dmf is Destination Marketing Fee. its used by places at tourist destinations for advertising and other stuff
these are taxes brought forth by our provinces "Liberal Party". a true liberal party, not your gay democratic party :poke:

the HST is an amalgamation of the GST (goods and services) and the PST (provincial). it affected everyone who was designated previously with tax excemption.

not really. Your democrats would be in the middle here.

then again, they'd be laughed at here. they don't know what they are talking aboot
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Today is national cheeseburger day

I had 5 Guys Friday and Saturday.
I don't think I can do it again so soon.
your ass still sore? :poke:

Sunday was a bad day to be a toilet...
:roflmao:
I was worried that one of those was a tip, I hate when they add tip and you don't realize it and they end up getting like a 35% tip. I do overtip, but not that much.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

maricone

no. thats the only homo spanish slur I could think of. thats what he had written?
LeNeve Wrote:

maricone

I really don't have an issue with that.

LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

maricone

no. thats the only homo spanish slur I could think of. thats what he had written?
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

maricone

really?
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:HST is the harmonized sales tax.

then again, they'd be laughed at here. they don't know what they are talking aboot

I like Canada

Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:these are taxes brought forth by our provinces "Liberal Party". a true liberal party, not your gay democratic party :poke:

I like Canada
your republicans and democrats would be laughing stocks here.
you are faggot
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

maricone

really?

Yeah, it falls into the "who cares" category for me. Pussification.

Maybe it was a prank or something.

While I support gay rights, I have little sympathy for the crying gay.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
  Tuesday, August 9, 2016 ~ Yo Beckster 8 1,091 08-10-2016, 09:51 AM
  Tuesday 08/02/16: Winter is coming Chip 24 2,481 08-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Tuesday 7/26/16 - What? LeNeve 7 748 07-27-2016, 10:03 AM
  Tuesday, 7/19/2016 ~ Late Beckster 1 469 07-20-2016, 08:56 AM
Last Post: LeNeve