Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday 6-16-2011. I'm black ya'll
Texas Fan Wrote:Oh so a friend of mine works at a place that rhymes with schmospital, and the topless girl who got tackled by the local police was taken to this said place. Turns out cocaine and meth were involved, and there was road rash on the boobies. :roflmao:

They really should legalize drugs. Should thin out the herd nicely.
I keep getting logged out, everytime I refresh. Whats up with that?
Donginator Wrote:we are going to San Francisco in October on Columbus weekend, this is the nicest time of year, there is one hotel that has a good price,& good reviews on trip advisor, but a lot of hotels are filling up quick

1. would you book now and pre-pay with no refunds etc & save $25 a night

2. pre-book with no pre-pay & pay $25 more a night

If you know you're def. not gonna cancel, save $25 per night, thats a no-brainer IMO
LeNeve Wrote:I keep getting logged out, everytime I refresh. Whats up with that?
[youtube]ELag3LFbVIc[/youtube]
LeNeve Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:Oh so a friend of mine works at a place that rhymes with schmospital, and the topless girl who got tackled by the local police was taken to this said place. Turns out cocaine and meth were involved, and there was road rash on the boobies. :roflmao:

legalize and tax......deficit solved
LeNeve Wrote:

I think that was Dennis Leary's theory.

The solution to the problem isn't less drugs, it's more drugs.

He had funny stuff, but his delievery was annoying.
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

While it won't solve the deficit, the amount of $$ saved on the "War On Drugs" sham would be HUGE! But then the popos would just give out more speeding tickets and other BS tickets to keep thier jobs :crank:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I keep getting logged out, everytime I refresh. Whats up with that?
[youtube]ELag3LFbVIc[/youtube]

I saw one of those skits once, now I think of it every time I hear "What's up with that".
I'm tired and I only did like 35% of the work last night that I wanted to get done.

On the other hand, my Duff's wings were PHE-FUCKING-NOMINAL
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Mauro Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:we are going to San Francisco in October on Columbus weekend, this is the nicest time of year, there is one hotel that has a good price,& good reviews on trip advisor, but a lot of hotels are filling up quick

If you know you're def. not gonna cancel, save $25 per night, thats a no-brainer IMO
I feel the same way about the no-brainer, but I am already finding myself looking at other hotels, I am scared to be locked in, I post shit like this on the forum for peace of mind, I am nuts like that
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Mauro Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

While it won't solve the deficit, the amount of $$ saved on the "War On Drugs" sham would be HUGE! But then the popos would just give out more speeding tickets and other BS tickets to keep thier jobs :crank:
I'd rather be forced to drive the speed limit, than know there are innocent people getting killed because of crazy drug dealers shooting up neighbourhoods
Donginator Wrote:
Mauro Wrote:

I feel the same way about the no-brainer, but I am already finding myself looking at other hotels, I am scared to be locked in, I post shit like this on the forum for peace of mind, I am nuts like that

Which hotel is it btw? I was recommended a hotel right in Union Square in SF by a buddy and it ended up being a dump Confusedad:
Donginator Wrote:
Mauro Wrote:

October is too far away ANYTHING can happen..I would do #2...I would rather lose some than risk losing it ALL. :boobs:
I'm finally watching the movie "red"......its pretty good
Brampton Wrote:
Mauro Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:They really should legalize drugs. Should thin out the herd nicely.

I'd rather be forced to drive the speed limit, than know there are innocent people getting killed because of crazy drug dealers shooting up neighbourhoods

Trust me, I agree with you, I just get annoyed by the cops giving me BS window tint tickets multiple times a year along with other fix it tickets for "safety", yeah right, its "revenue generation" :riot:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM