Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday May 25...New day bring new stories
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Which part of it?? The girl part or the too young part?
both :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

The girl part of it was the assistant service managers job at Canadian Tire. I was already doing the duties but when it came time to actually giving me the job they pulled some dude out of the seasonal dept and shoved him in there. After a month he cracked and quit. I was then given the job but quit two weeks later because while they gave my job to someone else I found another one.
Then the job I was passed up because I was too young was a para educator working with behavioral issued children. I went to school for it, I graduated from college with a 4.2 GPA. I was qualified instead they hired a 40 year old mom who had no training and paid her $8 an hour rather than pay the qualified person $20. Totally sucked.
canuck my nuts.
LeNeve Wrote:canuck my nuts.

That sounds really painful.
Covino has a black soul.
Covino makes the most sense, most of the time. I get his frustration sometimes.
LeNeve Wrote:Covino has a black soul.

Kia Soul? I am not a fan of those.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Christian from Miami is on hold and he wants to talk about basketball. I can not wait until the Miami Lebron's get eliminated.

I'm over talking hockey on TOMB.
Fuck basketball.

I am surprised they are letting you do that. I got yelled at once for not staying on topic
I love how we automatically retards if we are white and say we are a victim of racism according to Dicky

I dare Rich to go for a walk in the South Bronx or any ethnic neighborhood & report back to us
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
LeNeve Wrote:Covino makes the most sense, most of the time. I get his frustration sometimes.

I agree.

Did you ever notice though, that the few times he is not right, he argues the most?

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
yeah, weird. Call in sick from work, even though your work is your home. or something like that. Thats like space time paradox shit.
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Covino makes the most sense, most of the time. I get his frustration sometimes.

I agree.

Did you ever notice though, that the few times he is not right, he argues the most?
Definite LEE
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Christian from Miami is on hold and he wants to talk about basketball. I can not wait until the Miami Lebron's get eliminated.

I'm over talking hockey on TOMB.
Fuck basketball.

I am surprised they are letting you do that. I got yelled at once for not staying on topic

I don't have a satellite signal right now, so I have no idea what the topic is.
Donginator Wrote:I love how we automatically retards if we are white and say we are a victim of racism according to Dicky

I dare Rich to go for a walk in the South Bronx or any ethnic neighborhood & report back to us

:whomo: They are very sheltered in their knowledge on that subject IMHO

Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:I love how we automatically retards if we are white and say we are a victim of racism according to Dicky

Two people going for acceptance to a college.
One has slightly better grades.
But the other gets in only because he's a certain race.
How is that not racism?
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Two people going for acceptance to a college.
One has slightly better grades.
But the other gets in only because he's a certain race.
How is that not racism?
:high5: like my post earlier, I have to put my ethnicity on most job applications
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM