Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 5/2/11 Osama Bin Laden Dead!!!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:All these liberal hollywood schmucks giving Obama all the credit pisses me off. :flame: :riot:

:whomo:

Ok you two.....no matter who was president they would be taking credit for this...you guys act like it's just President Obama that would do this...please...I'm surpised ex-president Bush isn't taking credit for it...
I am so effin busy today, no live show for me today.
Iva13 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:All these liberal hollywood schmucks giving Obama all the credit pisses me off. :flame: :riot:

Ok you two.....no matter who was president they would be taking credit for this...you guys act like it's just President Obama that would do this...please...I'm surpised ex-president Bush isn't taking credit for it...

Im not pissed hes taking credit, hell if I could take credit i would. Im just tired of the hollywood schmucks that swing from his nutsack on the daily and think hes the god of all preisidents. :rant:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I went to my former technicians funeral yesterday. After the funeral all my techs came by to see me. Made me really sad that I wasn't going back and they were trying to convince me to change my mind. It partially worked I am debating now whether I made the right decision.

Whatever happened with that? I thought that you were going to see if they would give you the money you wanted.

They cut me short .75 cents of what I wanted which pissed me off. They basically gave me anything I could want... I got the job I wanted, I didn't want to wear work boots with my skirts in the summer they told me I don't have to... they really want me back but for me it's a matter of time. I do miss adult conversation and I definitely miss my technicians I do business stuff 15-20 hours a week.
Iva13 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Bush was a clown like Obama, they are/were both worthless.

A good president would have said something along these lines:

"Today, the heroic men and women of our military have located and disposed of Osama Bid Laden. Through the never ending pursuit, leadership and perseverance of our military, we have been able to rid the world of this threat."

NOT:

"Today, under my direction......."
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Texas Fan Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Im not pissed hes taking credit, hell if I could take credit i would. Im just tired of the hollywood schmucks that swing from his nutsack on the daily and think hes the god of all preisidents. :rant:

Especially for a presidency that had pretty much been riddled with setbacks and failures.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I went to my former technicians funeral yesterday. After the funeral all my techs came by to see me. Made me really sad that I wasn't going back and they were trying to convince me to change my mind. It partially worked I am debating now whether I made the right decision.

Whatever happened with that? I thought that you were going to see if they would give you the money you wanted.

They cut me short .75 cents of what I wanted which pissed me off. They basically gave me anything I could want... I got the job I wanted, I didn't want to wear work boots with my skirts in the summer they told me I don't have to... they really want me back but for me it's a matter of time. I do miss adult conversation and I definitely miss my technicians I do business stuff 15-20 hours a week.

That sucks, so will you end up making more money working for yourself then?

Pete Nice Wrote:That sucks, so will you end up making more money working for yourself then?

It depends. Technically on paper I'd only make $8k a year so that Jim can use me as a tax deduction. This would be the first year we tried it out. Even this year we had a shuffle money around so we didn't have to pay the government.
Iva, did you get your royal wedding collector plate in the mail yet?

been so busy listening to news I forgot about spot center starting
Texas Fan Wrote:been so busy listening to news I forgot about spot center starting

It's just a replay of the Stone COld interview.

I love men who wear suit & ties... It makes them so damn sexy..
Pete Nice Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:been so busy listening to news I forgot about spot center starting

It's just a replay of the Stone COld interview.

They are live with SC
OH FUCK, I jsut remembered the new Black Ops Map Pack comes out today, I can't wait to get home now.

It's dead up in this bitch.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT