Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 5/2/11 Osama Bin Laden Dead!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
It is a glorious day. They finally killed this scumbag. Now get the hell out of Iraq and Afghanistan.

There is a downside to this. Since Obama was killed, most likely through the planning and execution of military men, who are traditionally republican, Obama now looks like a national hero, despite the fact that he had as much to do with it as I did with the Steelers winning the Super Bowl two years ago. It is gonna get that asshole re-elected.
I think you mean osama was killed

Sent from my balls
So I really enjoyed the nfl draft......how bout the rest of the football fans??

Sent from my balls
What was going through Bin Laden's mind when he died.........a 30 caliber!!!
Pete Nice Wrote:It is a glorious day. They finally killed this scumbag. Now get the hell out of Iraq and Afghanistan.

There is a downside to this. Since Obama was killed, most likely through the planning and execution of military men, who are traditionally republican, Obama now looks like a national hero, despite the fact that he had as much to do with it as I did with the Steelers winning the Super Bowl two years ago. It is gonna get that asshole re-elected.

[Image: 851953070_4ce9077528.jpg]
Rebulicans are celebrating by flying their flags and having gay sex in public restrooms.
Phillies and Mets fans getting along for 20 mins.

[youtube]35pfllMiLag[/youtube]
:worthlesswopics: [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDfSyBvzyq0Yda41vMMMb...ZwWeJrqFS6]

IMMEDIATELY buried at sea comforming to Islamic traditions.
I support our troops and congrats they killed obviously a high target person, but geeze when they caught Saddam there were cell phone pics and movies immediately. Here we get only news fed info. I wanna see the fucker dead laying in his blood with our troops standing over him. I mean that guy was on dialysis like 10 years ago and hiding in caves. How did he get from caves in Afghanistan to a nice Royal house in Pakistan? Did he die on his dialysis machine? Was he shooting back? More details pls before I believe Obama led the troops to finding and killing him.
If the economy is still in the shitter it won't help Obama a bit trying to get re-elected. The attention span of the electorate isn't anywhere near that long. This is worth three months....tops.

They need to encase that motherfucker in pig blood and bacon and make a statement with that.
eddieyourdj Wrote:What was going through Bin Laden's mind when he died.........a 30 caliber!!!

Probably a 5.56, possibly a 7.62.
Brampton Wrote:So I really enjoyed the nfl draft......how bout the rest of the football fans??

Sent from my balls

I didn't watch any of it, for the most part I like what the Steelers did, especially the first 3 or 4 rounds. I don't like it being on Thursday and Friday nights. I prefer they move it back to Saturday and Sunday.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:It is a glorious day. They finally killed this scumbag. Now get the hell out of Iraq and Afghanistan.

[Image: 851953070_4ce9077528.jpg]
Rebulicans are celebrating by flying their flags and having gay sex in public restrooms.

If you think Obama had ANYTHING to do with this, that liberal light bulb is up way to high b/c it is blinding you. Obama knew about this probably less than an hour before you did.
Texas Fan Wrote:I support our troops and congrats they killed obviously a high target person, but geeze when they caught Saddam there were cell phone pics and movies immediately. Here we get only news fed info. I wanna see the fucker dead laying in his blood with our troops standing over him. I mean that guy was on dialysis like 10 years ago and hiding in caves. How did he get from caves in Afghanistan to a nice Royal house in Pakistan? Did he die on his dialysis machine? Was he shooting back? More details pls before I believe Obama led the troops to finding and killing him.

He got to a nice Royal Palace in Pakistan, b/c the fucking Pakistani government has been hiding him for years.

From what I have read, he went down shooting, one of the casualties was a woman who was used as a human body shield by those fucking scumbags.

The Special Forces got him, but I can assure you, Obama was not "leading the operation". In fact I doubt he even knew about it until after Osama was dead.
Hondo Wrote:If the economy is still in the shitter it won't help Obama a bit trying to get re-elected. The attention span of the electorate isn't anywhere near that long. This is worth three months....tops.

They need to encase that motherfucker in pig blood and bacon and make a statement with that.

Too late, they buried him at sea in full muslim custom.

I say they should have thrown the fucker in a cheap box and burned him.
@Pete's signatures are getting out of control
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21