Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mon Oct 18. Good Morning!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:just found out one of my aunt died of cancer yesterday. Apparently she had a full body scan earlier in the week the revealed nothing, and she died of cancer on sunday. This is what I am told, something is not right with this story

Swoot, that sucks. Were you close to her?
no, she was always bitchy to me, i didnt like her much. but still, apparently her grand-daughter is due today, sad story
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:just found out one of my aunt died of cancer yesterday. Apparently she had a full body scan earlier in the week the revealed nothing, and she died of cancer on sunday. This is what I am told, something is not right with this story

damn. That is strange. How old was she?
LeNeve Wrote:

50ish maybe
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

50ish maybe
I don't like that story. sorry to hear that
Chip Wrote:Oh, uh, yeah.
No, I didn't do that yet.

And yeah, I agree, those facebook things are awful.

I was referring to snakes.

And you need to quit stalling!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:

Swoot, that sucks. Were you close to her?
no, she was always bitchy to me, i didnt like her much. but still, apparently her grand-daughter is due today, sad story

Double swoot
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
was that a jazz walrus, glistening cake horn combo?
I've had my fill of that horn.
Brian in NY Wrote:I've had my fill of that horn.
me too, after the first time
I am so ready for the show!
Chip Wrote:Oh, uh, yeah.
No, I didn't do that yet.

And yeah, I agree, those facebook things are awful.

I was referring to snakes.

And you need to quit stalling!

It's not that I'm stalling. I just don't want it.

Everytime I say I don't like something, Covino comes on here and tells me to play wih his balls or something.
So I just won't say anything about it.
The effin smart phone stream is choppy and cutting out a lot today.
Chip Wrote:

Everytime I say I don't like something, Covino comes on here and tells me to play wih his balls or something.

Do you think if you say that you do like something, he will play with your balls?
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Do you think if you say that you do like something, he will play with your balls?
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, April 28, 2016 ~ Chilly Morning Beckster 49 2,173 04-28-2016, 03:36 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  FRIDAY, March 25, 2016 ~ Good Beckster 8 496 03-25-2016, 01:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday 06/18/15 - Sleep is good NussieT 8 266 06-18-2015, 03:23 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Monday 01/26/15 -- Early morning wake up call NussieT 25 548 01-26-2015, 07:34 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Tuesday, September 2 ~ Good Bye Summer Beckster 20 496 09-02-2014, 02:44 PM
  Weds - 06/04/14 -- Smelly Morning. NussieT 25 450 06-04-2014, 02:11 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Thursday, April 10, 2014 ~ 23 is a good number Beckster 85 1,119 04-10-2014, 07:24 PM
  Wednesday March 19, 2014...Internet is boring this morning Derick 81 914 03-20-2014, 10:55 AM
  Thursday 7/25/2013 - Good Day Joe 69 656 07-26-2013, 10:25 AM