Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 5/10/11 Independence Day......in Isreal
Derick Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:
Derick Wrote:any one need a go-cart motor?

So what do you look like after that nice looking crash that must have happened.
not a scratch on me, not sore at all, basically I was hauling ass through a corner and for some reason the bike lost traction, which is odd cause I was riding the same line all day, I slid about 50 feet, the bike made it about 75. Would have been fine except the foot peg dug in causing the bike to flip nose to tail.

I think maybe you need to give up on track day. I can recall you going twice and both times you had to fix the bike. I have friends that do that stuff religiously and I never saw their bikes messed up.
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:
Derick Wrote:any one need a go-cart motor?

So what do you look like after that nice looking crash that must have happened.
not a scratch on me, not sore at all, basically I was hauling ass through a corner and for some reason the bike lost traction, which is odd cause I was riding the same line all day, I slid about 50 feet, the bike made it about 75. Would have been fine except the foot peg dug in causing the bike to flip nose to tail.

I think maybe you need to give up on track day. I can recall you going twice and both times you had to fix the bike. I have friends that do that stuff religiously and I never saw their bikes messed up.
Actually I'm 2 for 4. So I crash about 50% of the time. But there is a learning curve to getting faster. There are a lot of guys that dont crash anymore, but thats cause they learned, I'm still in the learning part. What I need is a second bike for the track only, that way if I fuck it up its not my only bike.
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:Actually I'm 2 for 4. So I crash about 50% of the time. But there is a learning curve to getting faster. There are a lot of guys that dont crash anymore, but thats cause they learned, I'm still in the learning part. What I need is a second bike for the track only, that way if I fuck it up its not my only bike.

I do know a few guys that ride bigger bikes on the street and use 600s for track days. Once guy had a bad ass RC51 that was done up for the track and had another for just the street.

Man, I miss riding. This time of year makes me sad when I see other bikes on the road. Confusedad:
Time for the big sit down with Larry King... not sure why, but I'm actually kind of interested to here this interview. I must be losing it.
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
Morning, BroMo's! Happy Tooooooosday!
360 Gamertag: Lonne3000
Words With Friends: Lonne3000
woo-hoo Ticklesack Tooosday
aka EC_n_NC
I saw this last night and thought about the show. This is the end all be all (sarcasm). Do you think LeBron knows who Bruce Buffer is?
[youtube]OZcMIx2JcLw[/youtube]
I go away for a couple of days and come back to a bunch of newbies.... WELCOME!
Lonne3000 Wrote:Morning, BroMo's! Happy Tooooooosday!

good morning
geinslunchbox Wrote:woo-hoo Ticklesack Tooosday
:high5:
Nussie_T Wrote:I go away for a couple of days and come back to a bunch of newbies.... WELCOME!
referred by Beckster lol!
aka EC_n_NC
2 hours and 22 minutes I've been at work, and have done nothing but make noises with my air hose a few times. I guess I should go up front and see if the boss has anything for me to do. He's been back here a bunch this morning, and see's me sitting here. He might think I'm doing paper work or something.
Playing Black Ops during the day is harder then at night. All the people with nothing but time on thier hands are playing. I ran a quick game cause I had to adjust my NAT settings on both routers so I could group without problems. Fixed NAT issue, but got my ass kicked sooo bad.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Time for the big sit down with Larry King... not sure why, but I'm actually kind of interested to here this interview. I must be losing it.
I'm actually excited about Mark Harmon..PAUSE. I've watched NCIS since day one. And don't mention the cheesy film "Summer School". I used to love that movie.
Texas Fan Wrote:Playing Black Ops during the day is harder then at night. All the people with nothing but time on thier hands are playing. I ran a quick game cause I had to adjust my NAT settings on both routers so I could group without problems. Fixed NAT issue, but got my ass kicked sooo bad.

I don't think I have ever played earlier than 6pm. Makes sense they are better in the day time though.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
  Tuesday, August 9, 2016 ~ Yo Beckster 8 1,091 08-10-2016, 09:51 AM
  Tuesday 08/02/16: Winter is coming Chip 24 2,481 08-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Tuesday 7/26/16 - What? LeNeve 7 748 07-27-2016, 10:03 AM
  Tuesday, 7/19/2016 ~ Late Beckster 1 469 07-20-2016, 08:56 AM
Last Post: LeNeve