Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 5-9-2011 Right here.
Joe Wrote:
geinslunchbox Wrote:It's after Ed Gein. He's the guy Psycho & Texas Chaisaw Massacre were loosely based on

I did not know that they were based on him. That makes your username creepy and bad ass at the same time.
describes me perfectly. jusk kidding
aka EC_n_NC
Chip Wrote:Is it bad that I googled it?

[Image: 4906916244_7845a195df.jpg]

So you roll up to Kindergarten with that lunch box.... 3 things are bound to happen.

1. No one sits with you at lunch, but they all watch you.
2. No one even thinks about picking on you.
3. The teachers pass you no matter what.
eddieyourdj Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:I said screw it you only live once & booked 4 nights at the Wingate by Wyndham in Manhattan for the DBC! I love 90 days same as cash!!!
Good for you Eddie, did you book direct or through Priceline or another one?
Priceline is the way to go!!!
What did you end up paying per night?
Joe Wrote:

So you roll up to Kindergarten with that lunch box.... 3 things are bound to happen.

:roflmao:
If I ever have a kid...
Chip Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I'm here!!!!! Hey Geinslunchbox!!!!! Yes, please answer all the above questions, plus, can you explain your "name" to me??? I'm just curious and like to know why people pick the ones they do...like me it's my name and my favorite number.... :boobs: :boobs: Thanks in advance!!!

But why is it your favorite number?

My Dad's b-day is May 13, and the whole Friday the 13th thing has always been a lucky day for me!!! I've always loved the number 13....it's a really nice number. So now you know.!!!!! :wink:
Geinslunchbox - I'm going to call you GLB for short, if that's ok??? I'm female too and I work in an attorney's office (and you're right, you're lucky you don't) :wink: Thanks for answering my questions. We have so much fun over here at DBN, you should stay here with us!! There are 2 other girls here too Beckster and NussieT a/k/a B and T.
Iva13 Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I'm here!!!!! Hey Geinslunchbox!!!!! Yes, please answer all the above questions, plus, can you explain your "name" to me??? I'm just curious and like to know why people pick the ones they do...like me it's my name and my favorite number.... :boobs: :boobs: Thanks in advance!!!

But why is it your favorite number?

My Dad's b-day is May 13, and the whole Friday the 13th thing has always been a lucky day for me!!! I've always loved the number 13....it's a really nice number. So now you know.!!!!! :wink:

My number is sports has always been 13. I've started like 4 differnt jobs on the 13th of the month I've been given 13 as an employee ID at 2 different places. It just follows me.
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

:roflmao:
If I ever have a kid...

My Niece starts Kindergarten in Sept. this would be a great way to start her off!!! :roflmao:
Iva13 Wrote:Geinslunchbox - I'm going to call you GLB for short, if that's ok??? I'm female too and I work in an attorney's office (and you're right, you're lucky you don't) :wink: Thanks for answering my questions. We have so much fun over here at DBN, you should stay here with us!! There are 2 other girls here too Beckster and NussieT a/k/a B and T.

Wait... IVA is a female?? :eek:
Iva13 Wrote:Geinslunchbox - I'm going to call you GLB for short, if that's ok??? I'm female too and I work in an attorney's office (and you're right, you're lucky you don't) :wink: Thanks for answering my questions. We have so much fun over here at DBN, you should stay here with us!! There are 2 other girls here too Beckster and NussieT a/k/a B and T.
Actually I think it was Beckster that mentioned DBN on the ustream & said it rocked over here. I have been having fun so far!
aka EC_n_NC
So yesterday the old lady next door had her family over, and I walked by on the way back from the mailbox.
She introduced me to everyone and said "He's a good guy, if I was 50 years younger..." :?
It was creepy.
geinslunchbox Wrote:
Actually I think it was Beckster that mentioned DBN on the ustream & said it rocked over here. I have been having fun so far!

Was that during the guac off when she was swearing because she couldn't swear on ustream?
Joe Wrote:

Wait... IVA is a female?? :eek:

:wink:
Oh, and Beckster = :tater:
Chip Wrote:So yesterday the old lady next door had her family over, and I walked by on the way back from the mailbox.
She introduced me to everyone and said "He's a good guy, if I was 50 years younger..." :?
It was creepy.

Then she went in and told them you don't have a Facebook account and they all started to think you might be creepy.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT