Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday August 3, 2015 - Down Hard
Chip Wrote:Oh Ohio.
Your cousin?

[youtube]ovsthdtQZdw[/youtube]

Is that Kid Rock behind her?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:I guess there was a fight Friday night between the baby's mom, and the baby's grandma. Baby's grandma actually has custody of her daughter's kids. State had been involved already in the past. drug use, abuse etc..

Baby's grandma is yelling at the daughter. starts getting physical. baby gets tossed somehow. Nobody says anything. baby is dead in the morning.

so I think alot of people should be in trouble over this shit.

That's horrible, they all need to be beaten.

How's your baby coming along?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:Whenever I'm like, "I wonder if I should keep DBN around?" I'm reminded of LeNeve's stories and I just know there's no fucking way I'll ever get exposed to that kind of stuff in my life ever again.

:high5:
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I guess there was a fight Friday night between the baby's mom, and the baby's grandma. Baby's grandma actually has custody of her daughter's kids. State had been involved already in the past. drug use, abuse etc..

Baby's grandma is yelling at the daughter. starts getting physical. baby gets tossed somehow. Nobody says anything. baby is dead in the morning.

so I think alot of people should be in trouble over this shit.

That's horrible, they all need to be beaten.

How's your baby coming along?

good I think. I don't know. I keep forgetting about that baby. I wonder if I should get those bunk beds back from dem people.
Chip Wrote:Oh Ohio.
Your cousin?

[youtube]ovsthdtQZdw[/youtube]

Is that Kid Rock behind her?

Kid Rock on meth.
Or, Kid Rock on even more meth.
LeNeve Wrote:good I think. I don't know. I keep forgetting about that baby. I wonder if I should get those bunk beds back from dem people.

Wait, wait waaaaaiiit... You had another baby? Confusedhock:
Jim wants to go camping at the end of the month. So, I am trying to figure out how to pack all of the gear we would need to take (tent, baby stuff, food). My parents have one of those cargo holders that strap to the roof, but I don't have a rack on my car. You guys think it would work alright without a rack or shouldn't I risk it? It's either that or I have to work on sweet talking my parents into borrowing one of their vehicles (I'd rather not).
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Jim wants to go camping at the end of the month. So, I am trying to figure out how to pack all of the gear we would need to take (tent, baby stuff, food). My parents have one of those cargo holders that strap to the roof, but I don't have a rack on my car. You guys think it would work alright without a rack or shouldn't I risk it? It's either that or I have to work on sweet talking my parents into borrowing one of their vehicles (I'd rather not).

Oh shit you are one of those camping people too? :zipit:
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Jim wants to go camping at the end of the month. So, I am trying to figure out how to pack all of the gear we would need to take (tent, baby stuff, food). My parents have one of those cargo holders that strap to the roof, but I don't have a rack on my car. You guys think it would work alright without a rack or shouldn't I risk it? It's either that or I have to work on sweet talking my parents into borrowing one of their vehicles (I'd rather not).

Jim's friends invited us to go to the dunes to ride ATVs. They all plan on camping. I honestly have not camped since I was a kid. There WILL be an air mattress going with us. I'd prefer not to camp since I have a toddler who likes to run crazy, but this is the first time in the 9 years I've been with Jim has even thought up a vacation for us to go on. I used to love camping, just not the roughing it in the middle of no where (Chip: Rifle River Recreation Area) where the bugs will literally carry you away. I've camped in Yellowstone with Bison grazing nearby and survived that (I was 14). How hard could it be?
I HATE PIE!!
Chippers: Don't make any plans to go to Sleeping Bear Area for at least a week or 3. They got hit by a tornado or crazy wind so bad that the roads aren't passable and the electricity isn't expected to be back up for weeks. People in Glen Arbor have been trapped there since yesterday.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Chippers: Don't make any plans to go to Sleeping Bear Area for at least a week or 3. They got hit by a tornado or crazy wind so bad that the roads aren't passable and the electricity isn't expected to be back up for weeks. People in Glen Arbor have been trapped there since yesterday.

That's actually good to know since I've been thinking about taking a long weekend somewhere in the next month or so.
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Jim wants to go camping at the end of the month. So, I am trying to figure out how to pack all of the gear we would need to take (tent, baby stuff, food). My parents have one of those cargo holders that strap to the roof, but I don't have a rack on my car. You guys think it would work alright without a rack or shouldn't I risk it? It's either that or I have to work on sweet talking my parents into borrowing one of their vehicles (I'd rather not).

Jim's friends invited us to go to the dunes to ride ATVs. They all plan on camping. I honestly have not camped since I was a kid. There WILL be an air mattress going with us. I'd prefer not to camp since I have a toddler who likes to run crazy, but this is the first time in the 9 years I've been with Jim has even thought up a vacation for us to go on. I used to love camping, just not the roughing it in the middle of no where (Chip: Rifle River Recreation Area) where the bugs will literally carry you away. I've camped in Yellowstone with Bison grazing nearby and survived that (I was 14). How hard could it be?
ATVS on dunes? I'd pretend to be homeless in the woods for that.

Sent from my Galaxy S6
Joe Wrote:ATVS on dunes? I'd pretend to be homeless in the woods for that.

Sent from my Galaxy S6

[Image: DCP-4235.JPG]

[Image: is54-1302708532-65648.jpeg]
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
  Tuiesday, December 8, 2015 ~ Florida Beckster 14 492 07-17-2021, 05:16 AM
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip