Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday August 3, 2015 - Down Hard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Looks like someone let the Covino and Rich domain name expire. Hopefully they were able to buy it back because that can be expensive if you forget.

Good morning everyone!
whoops
Joe Wrote:Looks like someone let the Covino and Rich domain name expire. Hopefully they were able to buy it back because that can be expensive if you forget.

Good morning everyone!

I'd buy it up in a heartbeat and offer it back to them for a nice profit.
I think I have a concussion. I went outside to grab some of the baby's toys during the storm we were hit with last night. On my way back into the house, I sort of hydro-planed on the deck and fell backwards. My head hit that wood so hard that I had to lay there in the rain for 10-15 minutes before I was able to even move. That sucked and my head is killing me today.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I think I have a concussion. I went outside to grab some of the baby's toys during the storm we were hit with last night. On my way back into the house, I sort of hydro-planed on the deck and fell backwards. My head hit that wood so hard that I had to lay there in the rain for 10-15 minutes before I was able to even move. That sucked and my head is killing me today.

Yeah, you're probably going to die.
That sucks.
Two people died from concussions over the weekend here. A bat boy from Liberals minor league team. And a one year old baby.

I expect an arrest or two soon for the baby death. Fucked up deal. My wifes cousin probaly.
The kids singing at the end of the show last night was awesome.

[youtube]4Z4j2CrJRn4[/youtube]
LeNeve Wrote:Two people died from concussions over the weekend here. A bat boy from Liberals minor league team. And a one year old baby.

I expect an arrest or two soon for the baby death. Fucked up deal. My wifes cousin probaly.

I just read about that that bat boy 5 minutes ago.
Well, I read the headline and the first sentence then I stopped because it was too depressing.

But, wait, your wife's cousin killed a baby?
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I think I have a concussion. I went outside to grab some of the baby's toys during the storm we were hit with last night. On my way back into the house, I sort of hydro-planed on the deck and fell backwards. My head hit that wood so hard that I had to lay there in the rain for 10-15 minutes before I was able to even move. That sucked and my head is killing me today.

Yeah, you're probably going to die.
That sucks.

I waited for the walls to stop spinning before I went to bed. I figure since I woke up this morning, it isn't all that bad. I could use some Tylenol, though. CDC and Mayo Clinic advise against Motrin in case my brain is bleeding.
LeNeve Wrote:Two people died from concussions over the weekend here. A bat boy from Liberals minor league team. And a one year old baby.

That's sad. Confusedad:
This is how I've always viewed concussions.

[youtube_url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMgTC37zorI[/youtube_url]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:This is how I've always viewed concussions.

[youtube_url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMgTC37zorI[/youtube_url]

Haha, that's Bob from Bob's Burgers.

But, that's how everyone has viewed concussions, and that's why athletes forget where they live when they're 50.
Just because.

[youtube]tJlB5K6JXm4[/youtube]
Meanwhile, at the gathering of the Juggalos...

[youtube]nB5PQt6iRhk[/youtube]
I had a client forget to renew their domain name. It wasn't even a great domain name and on top of that it was a .org address. They paid $12 for it when they first bought it and when they forgot to renew they paid $2500 to the person that bought it.
Pages: 1 2 3