Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday, April 28, 2014 ~ Caffeine
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:The guy I work for bought a Keurig (FINALLY!) and I am trying really hard to not laugh out loud at him. He has no clue how it works. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I don't know how it works either.
But I'm pretty sure you just make sure there's the k-cup and water in it, then press the button.
I totaled my car last week. Confusedad:
So I get to get a new car a lot sooner then I wanted.
I sat in a Challenger at the auto show earlier this year, and I knew I didn't want one of those.
The interior looked like something out of an $11,000 car. I think the 2015 is getting a new interior though.
But, because the Charger is getting totally re-designed I can get a crazy deal on a 2014.
So, I'm pretty sure I'll be getting an RT, AWD.
I'm in the process of refinancing my mortgage, so that's the only thing that might delay this.
Chip Wrote:I totaled my car last week. Confusedad:
I sat in a Challenger at the auto show earlier this year, and I knew I didn't want one of those.
The interior looked like something out of an $11,000 car. I think the 2015 is getting a new interior though.
But, because the Charger is getting totally re-designed I can get a crazy deal on a 2014.
I'm in the process of refinancing my mortgage, so that's the only thing that might delay this.

How in the hell did you manage to total your car?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Paul Simon and his wife Edie Brickell were arrested on disorderly conduct charges.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Damn! What a mess

http://news.yahoo.com/tornadoes-arkansas...10349.html
I HATE PIE!!
IE sucks

https://www.yahoo.com/tech/new-security-...29159.html
I HATE PIE!!
Rt AWD charger sounds bad ass. I would like an AWD performance car.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Going from 696 to 75, it always gets really backed up, and people cut over at the last minute.
I think someone did that, and caused the cars in front of me to slam on their brakes.
I looked at my mirror at the exact wrong time, and I looked up just in time to not have time to stop.
I didn't hit the guy that hard, but he had a trailer hitch that went over my pumper and into my grill. And hood. And condenser.
And my car is a 2007 with 205,000 miles on it, it didn't take much.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Going from 696 to 75, it always gets really backed up, and people cut over at the last minute.
I think someone did that, and caused the cars in front of me to slam on their brakes.
I looked at my mirror at the exact wrong time, and I looked up just in time to not have time to stop.
I didn't hit the guy that hard, but he had a trailer hitch that went over my pumper and into my grill. And hood. And condenser.

Holy fuck. That sucks. Nice upgrade options though.
I HATE PIE!!
Ahhh Florida..

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/dad...ories.html
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:Rt AWD charger sounds bad ass. I would like an AWD performance car.

I'm kind of getting pumped up about it.
370hp
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Ahhh Florida..

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/dad...ories.html

:roflmao:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Holy fuck. That sucks. Nice upgrade options though.

It kinda sucks.
I've never had to take that car in for anything.
I had to replace a tie rod, but that was it.

Sucks you totalled your car. I'd ask what happened but I am sure it's somewhere that I haven't read just yet.
My Neons trunk latch stopped working last week. It only opens if you crawl in the backseat and manually pull it open so we are looking at new cars. We are going to test drive a Dart
:wanker:

2014 DODGE CHARGER AWD SPORT PACKAGE

FEATURES:
370-HP HEMI V8
19-Inch Polished Aluminum Wheels with Gloss Black Pockets
Gloss Black Grille
Body-Color Rear Spoiler
Beats Audio System
Steering Wheel-Mounted Paddle Shifters Connected to the Eight-Speed Automatic and Sport Mode 2

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT