Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday, April 28, 2014 ~ Caffeine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I may be up, but I sure as fucking hell am not awake. Mondays suck. :yawn:
Holy shit. The wind was blowing yesterday. It caused a pile up, that I narrowly missed. I think people died. I dont know. Maybe. I need to check.
LeNeve Wrote:Holy shit. The wind was blowing yesterday. It caused a pile up, that I narrowly missed. I think people died. I dont know. Maybe. I need to check.

Any tornadoes near you? I heard there was a bunch of them. We have high wind advisories for later today, I guess that crap is headed this way.
This begs to ask the question: What in the Fuck?

[Image: awkward-pregnancy-photos8.jpg]
no tornados. no moisture of any kind. Worst dirt storm I've ever seen. it was intense.
LeNeve Wrote:no tornados. no moisture of any kind. Worst dirt storm I've ever seen. it was intense.

I've experienced dirt devils, but never a dust storm.
this is what is was like when I drove through one the worst spots that the dirt was blowing. I just picked a lane and went for it. missed all the vehicles that were scattered around. I didn't even know there were crashed cars in the dirt cloud.

[youtube]e77ybggTHHg[/youtube]
The guy I work for bought a Keurig (FINALLY!) and I am trying really hard to not laugh out loud at him. He has no clue how it works. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:no tornados. no moisture of any kind. Worst dirt storm I've ever seen. it was intense.

I've experienced dirt devils, but never a dust storm.

I've never experienced anything like it.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:The guy I work for bought a Keurig (FINALLY!) and I am trying really hard to not laugh out loud at him. He has no clue how it works. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

is that a car?
LeNeve Wrote:this is what is was like when I drove through one the worst spots that the dirt was blowing. I just picked a lane and went for it. missed all the vehicles that were scattered around. I didn't even know there were crashed cars in the dirt cloud.

[youtube]e77ybggTHHg[/youtube]

Where was Ricky Bobby?
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:The guy I work for bought a Keurig (FINALLY!) and I am trying really hard to not laugh out loud at him. He has no clue how it works. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

is that a car?

[Image: Keurig%2BSpecial%2BEdition%2B%2528B60%2529.jpg]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Holy shit. The wind was blowing yesterday. It caused a pile up, that I narrowly missed. I think people died. I dont know. Maybe. I need to check.

Any tornadoes near you? I heard there was a bunch of them. We have high wind advisories for later today, I guess that crap is headed this way.

It's cold here. I have to go to work and I'm bringing out my insulated bibs and a coat.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:The guy I work for bought a Keurig (FINALLY!) and I am trying really hard to not laugh out loud at him. He has no clue how it works. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

The redimix has a Tassimo and a water cooler now.
my friend, the one that used to drive milk trucks, he bought a little feed lot out in the country. 15 miles from town. He operates it himself, and needs help all the time. yesterday was one of those times. so he called me up.

so I start driving out there, and the dirt is getting worse and worse. I take the back roads to his place. they are paved, but don't have painted lines, or shoulders to pull off on. and not as wide as a regular highway. in that 15 miles there are only 3 houses that you pass. and on average, I might see 3 vehicles during that trip.

I get to the first bad spot, and It's like some sort of level of hell. It is sucking the joy, and life from me. i want to slow down, but figure if I do that someones going to smash into me full speed. and there are no shoulders to pull off on, and the ditches are too steep to go down in. So I keep it around 40-50 mph.

I get to the next bad spot, its worse than before. I go with the same tactic, 40-50 mph and on the highest alert to take any evasive action. Then, with no real warning, boom, cars smashed up all over the place, in the ditch flipped over, crushed fronts, crushed back ends. None of them were fully on the road though. I didn't see any people, so I assumed it happened earlier, and they just cleared the wreck away, and were going to deal with it later.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8