Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 8/05/2013 - Monday Sucks
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:you run a website, do home improvements, drive an hour to work......sometimes you don't have the time
Speaking of work, I did a video interview on Saturday. It was pretty freaky. I had to buy a webcam for the whole thing. Basically a recording the someone from the company comes on and asks you a question, a 30 second timer starts to let you think of an answer and then you have 2 minutes to answer the question.

I'd really like a copy of the video so I can relive the first question when the timer stopped and my video went live waiting for me to answer the first question. I'd like to see if you can hear the pop and the see the puff of smoke come out of my head when my video went live during the time I was supposed to answer the question. Total deer in headlights moment.

That's kinda cool, but also says "We don't really have the time to have an actual person sit down and talk to you."
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:[Image: AvTRNUn.jpg]

Sweet!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:I'm spending the day driving down to southern Oklahoma for a funeral.

How different is that place from Kansas?
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:Wassup???

Yo! How's our DJ?

Yeah... He's not my DJ.
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:you run a website, do home improvements, drive an hour to work......sometimes you don't have the time
Speaking of work, I did a video interview on Saturday. It was pretty freaky. I had to buy a webcam for the whole thing. Basically a recording the someone from the company comes on and asks you a question, a 30 second timer starts to let you think of an answer and then you have 2 minutes to answer the question.

I'd really like a copy of the video so I can relive the first question when the timer stopped and my video went live waiting for me to answer the first question. I'd like to see if you can hear the pop and the see the puff of smoke come out of my head when my video went live during the time I was supposed to answer the question. Total deer in headlights moment.

That's kinda cool, but also says "We don't really have the time to have an actual person sit down and talk to you."

Yeah, but they pay like 10 to 30k more per year. I don't need hugs.
Joe Wrote:

Yo! How's our DJ?

Yeah... He's not my DJ.

He's the only DJ I know.
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Yeah, but they pay like 10 to 30k more per year. I don't need hugs.

It just seems cold, that's all.
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:I don't need hugs.

[Image: Free-hugs.jpg]
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:

Meh...

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 4.

Yo! How's our DJ?
Getting back into the saddle after 2 wks off...yaaaaaawn!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
eddieyourdj Wrote:

Yo! How's our DJ?

2 weeks? jeebus
Derick Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:

Yo! How's our DJ?

2 weeks? jeebus
Went to Lima, Peru with our church to share our faith. Wow...visiting a 3rd world country really makes you see things differently at home!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
eddieyourdj Wrote:Went to Lima, Peru with our church to share our faith. Wow...visiting a 3rd world country really makes you see things differently at home!!!

Are you knocking on doors and handing out pamphlets?
Knock Knock
Derick Wrote:

anything free cant be bad

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT