Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 8/05/2013 - Monday Sucks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Yep, Monday still sucks as usual.
Yup

Sent from a place where pie is forbidden.
I discovered something over the weekend that I would imagine isn't so rare everywhere else in the country. I found a craft beer and wine gallery. Actually in the town I was in there were a few of them. I thought it was pretty cool that they had single 20oz bottles of some pretty good and some pretty rare stuff.

First one on the list to try is this one that I picked up yesterday.

[Image: curieux.gif]
morning everyone

today, so far, I've been watching "comedians in cars getting coffee". its quite enjoyable
Wassup???
Brampton Wrote:morning everyone

today, so far, I've been watching "comedians in cars getting coffee". its quite enjoyable

Is that the Seinfeld show?
Joe Wrote:

yeah. the Alec Baldwin one is hilarious.

Oh, and the cars are great too
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I'll have to look into it. I heard someone joke about the show, but didn't even know it started.
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I'll have to look into it. I heard someone joke about the show, but didn't even know it started.
its in its second season.
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:its in its second season.

Yeah you know me. Always in the pulse of pop culture.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:yeah. the Alec Baldwin one is hilarious.

its in its second season.

Yeah you know me. Always in the pulse of pop culture.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4
you run a website, do home improvements, drive an hour to work......sometimes you don't have the time
Ten Things You Need to Know Today: August 5, 2013
editorial.huffingtonpost.com

1. `CHATTER' ABOUT TERROR THREATS KEEPS EMBASSIES CLOSED
Diplomatic posts in 19 cities in Egypt, Libya and other Muslim countries will remain shut through Saturday.

2. MLB SUSPENSIONS COMING DOWN FOR A-ROD, OTHERS
Rodriguez is expected to be suspended for 2014, and 13 other players are facing discipline today for their ties to performance-enhancing drugs.

3. US OFFICIAL MEETS WITH JAILED ISLAMIST
Deputy Secretary of State met with the deputy head of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, where envoys are trying to mediate a standoff with the military.

4. SUSPECT JAILED IN LA HIT-AND-RUN
Surveillance video showed a car pausing to look at the Venice Beach boardwalk, then accelerating into the crowd, killing an Italian woman on her honeymoon.

5. US MILITARY HELICOPTER CRASHES IN OKINAWA
Four crew members were on board when the rescue chopper went down at a U.S. base.

6. CLOSING ARGUMENTS IN WHITEY BULGER CASE
Prosecutors will need to make the case based on testimony of gangsters-turned-informants against the 83-year-old Bulger.

7. SERVING UP A $500,000 BURGER
British scientists say they have grown the burger in a laboratory from stem cells of cattle.

8. CALIF. GOVERNOR AVERTS TRANSIT STRIKE
Jerry Brown invoked a law that allows the state to intervene in a second planned transit strike in San Francisco.

9. CBS AND TIME WARNER APPEAL TO VIEWERS IN BLACKOUT
The network and cable company are printing full-page ads making their case to the public after Time Warner pulled the network from cities serving 3 million customers.

10. PRINCE WILLIAM ON DIAPER DUTY
After playing a charity polo match with Prince Harry, he said he had to pick up some more "nappies" on the way home for newborn prince George.
Brampton Wrote:you run a website, do home improvements, drive an hour to work......sometimes you don't have the time
Speaking of work, I did a video interview on Saturday. It was pretty freaky. I had to buy a webcam for the whole thing. Basically a recording the someone from the company comes on and asks you a question, a 30 second timer starts to let you think of an answer and then you have 2 minutes to answer the question.

I'd really like a copy of the video so I can relive the first question when the timer stopped and my video went live waiting for me to answer the first question. I'd like to see if you can hear the pop and the see the puff of smoke come out of my head when my video went live during the time I was supposed to answer the question. Total deer in headlights moment.
JDubb Wrote:Ten Things You Need to Know Today: August 5, 2013
editorial.huffingtonpost.com

1. `CHATTER' ABOUT TERROR THREATS KEEPS EMBASSIES CLOSED
Diplomatic posts in 19 cities in Egypt, Libya and other Muslim countries will remain shut through Saturday.
that means it isn't real
2. MLB SUSPENSIONS COMING DOWN FOR A-ROD, OTHERS
Rodriguez is expected to be suspended for 2014, and 13 other players are facing discipline today for their ties to performance-enhancing drugs.
all this does is reward the Yankees with a way out of A-Rods ridiculious contract
3. US OFFICIAL MEETS WITH JAILED ISLAMIST
Deputy Secretary of State met with the deputy head of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, where envoys are trying to mediate a standoff with the military.

4. SUSPECT JAILED IN LA HIT-AND-RUN
Surveillance video showed a car pausing to look at the Venice Beach boardwalk, then accelerating into the crowd, killing an Italian woman on her honeymoon.

5. US MILITARY HELICOPTER CRASHES IN OKINAWA
Four crew members were on board when the rescue chopper went down at a U.S. base.

6. CLOSING ARGUMENTS IN WHITEY BULGER CASE
Prosecutors will need to make the case based on testimony of gangsters-turned-informants against the 83-year-old Bulger.
He's 83 years old? isn't there a better way to use the legal system
7. SERVING UP A $500,000 BURGER
British scientists say they have grown the burger in a laboratory from stem cells of cattle.
Apparently, Shaq is a 10% owner of 5 Guys
8. CALIF. GOVERNOR AVERTS TRANSIT STRIKE
Jerry Brown invoked a law that allows the state to intervene in a second planned transit strike in San Francisco.

9. CBS AND TIME WARNER APPEAL TO VIEWERS IN BLACKOUT
The network and cable company are printing full-page ads making their case to the public after Time Warner pulled the network from cities serving 3 million customers.

10. PRINCE WILLIAM ON DIAPER DUTY
After playing a charity polo match with Prince Harry, he said he had to pick up some more "nappies" on the way home for newborn prince George.
this isn't news. For a country that prides itself of the "ridding" of the British, people really do celebrate the Royal Family
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:you run a website, do home improvements, drive an hour to work......sometimes you don't have the time
Speaking of work, I did a video interview on Saturday. It was pretty freaky. I had to buy a webcam for the whole thing. Basically a recording the someone from the company comes on and asks you a question, a 30 second timer starts to let you think of an answer and then you have 2 minutes to answer the question.

I'd really like a copy of the video so I can relive the first question when the timer stopped and my video went live waiting for me to answer the first question. I'd like to see if you can hear the pop and the see the puff of smoke come out of my head when my video went live during the time I was supposed to answer the question. Total deer in headlights moment.
hahaha....thats awesome.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5