Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday 07/31/13 - 4 Page Goal!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I finished 1400 out of 2234 people on Saturday. I could have done better but I was waiting for some of my team members. So much fun. They started releasing some of the professional pictures taken.
yeah!! post some pics

Translation: Derick wants to see what your boobs look like covered in mud.

Don't leave me out of this.
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Jim's birthday is Sunday and I know he wants a workbench for the new garage (Not sure what he would actually use it for). So, I walk through an entire Home Depot and couldn't find a single workbench. I need someone to build one for me really quick.

Make one out of 2*4's and a wood countertop

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III possibly while taking a dump

I only took one semester of shop in junior high and I didn't learn how to make furniture.. only a clock, gumball machine (gimpy one) and jewelry box. I'd be worried about fucking it up and looking like shit, or worse, falling apart.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Good morning everyone!

Wassup!

How much coffee have you drank this morning?

My coffee is still sitting here next to me cold. Confusedad:

Confusedad: Bummers
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I finished 1400 out of 2234 people on Saturday. I could have done better but I was waiting for some of my team members. So much fun. They started releasing some of the professional pictures taken.
yeah!! post some pics

Translation: Derick wants to see what your boobs look like covered in mud.

Don't leave me out of this.

OK. Ok.... All of these guys want to see T's mud-coated titties. Better?
I HATE PIE!!
I have so much to do today and I don't feel like doing any of it.
I HATE PIE!!
You guys are not helping me with being lazy.
I HATE PIE!!
[Image: LOLWAT_zps54ba33e8.gif]
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Jim's birthday is Sunday and I know he wants a workbench for the new garage (Not sure what he would actually use it for). So, I walk through an entire Home Depot and couldn't find a single workbench. I need someone to build one for me really quick.

Yep, Mine is a kitchen counter top from Home depot and the 2x4s I had laying around the garage. I was going to buy one, but I figure I can extend this one all the way down the wall if I wanted to.
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Jim's birthday is Sunday and I know he wants a workbench for the new garage (Not sure what he would actually use it for). So, I walk through an entire Home Depot and couldn't find a single workbench. I need someone to build one for me really quick.

Yep, Mine is a kitchen counter top from Home depot and the 2x4s I had laying around the garage. I was going to buy one, but I figure I can extend this one all the way down the wall if I wanted to.

Maybe, I will try to just that.
I HATE PIE!!
[Image: attack.gif]
I HATE PIE!!
[Image: Wombat.jpg]
I HATE PIE!!
I miss the Big N Tasty. That was one of the few things at McDs I liked...

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/17-fast-fo...tml?page=1
I HATE PIE!!
I wish mcdonalds would bring back the arch deluxe. I think it was called that. came out in the mid 90s. I loved that one.
This is the same as home.. I am just talking to and entertaining myself.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:I wish mcdonalds would bring back the arch deluxe. I think it was called that. came out in the mid 90s. I loved that one.

I remember that one, just never tried it.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM