Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 07/31/13 - 4 Page Goal!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Good morning everyone!
jeebus, this guy is way to fucking happy and excited this morning.

HI JOE
Derick Wrote:jeebus, this guy is way to fucking happy and excited this morning.

HI JOE

probaly because its wombat wednesday.
Morning. I have a few hours to spare before our pour. I can help meet the 4 page goal.
I finished 1400 out of 2234 people on Saturday. I could have done better but I was waiting for some of my team members. So much fun. They started releasing some of the professional pictures taken.
NussieT Wrote:I finished 1400 out of 2234 people on Saturday. I could have done better but I was waiting for some of my team members. So much fun. They started releasing some of the professional pictures taken.
yeah!! post some pics
SQL tool pro database editor, is the free app of the day. I don't know what it does, but it sounds important.
Derick Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I finished 1400 out of 2234 people on Saturday. I could have done better but I was waiting for some of my team members. So much fun. They started releasing some of the professional pictures taken.
yeah!! post some pics
I'm not in any of the ones they've post so far. But I can post the link...
Derick Wrote:
yeah!! post some pics
I'm not in any of the ones they've post so far. But I can post the link... https://m.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a....=665452039
I apparently double posted because I'm special.
What's happening ladies?

The interweb just let me know today is National Orgasm Day. What does that parade look like?
hot muddy girls
JDubb Wrote:What's happening ladies?

The interweb just let me know today is National Orgasm Day. What does that parade look like?

slippery
LeNeve Wrote:

slippery
I'd be more worried about what it smells like.
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

slippery
I'd be more worried about what it smells like.

Smeg-tacular

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III possibly while taking a dump
Pages: 1 2 3 4