Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday, June 24 ~ It's Hot and Muggy
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Ten Things You Need to Know Today: June 24, 2013
editorial.huffingtonpost.com

Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:

1. SNOWDEN TRAVELS THE WORLD FOR ASYLUM
The NSA leaker flew from Hong Kong to Moscow with the help of Wikileaks, and has sought asylum in Ecuador.
I have friends on Facebook that think this guy should be killed. I think we need more people like him.

2. NELSON MANDELA'S HEALTH TURNS FOR WORSE
South Africa's president says the 94-year-old anti-apartheid leader became critically ill in the past 24 hours.
Sadly, it appears the end is near for this dude.

3. OPENING STATEMENTS IN GEORGE ZIMMERMAN TRIAL
Florida prosecutors will argue today in the racially charged trial that Zimmerman is a vigilante who shot and killed an unarmed black teenager. Zimmerman says he was defending himself.
I'm 50\50 on this one. I will say that the person that called 911 has a pussy ass husband, because someone should have looked out the window.

4. WHO HELPED SANDY SURVIVORS THE MOST
An AP-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research poll found that friends and neighbors, not the government, were the most helpful sources of support.
The "Stronger Than The Storm" ads make me sick. People are still without their homes and they make it seem like everything is ok because the boardwalks and beaches are open.

5. LEBANON CLASHES LEAVE 12 DEAD
Military forces target a mosque where followers of a Sunni cleric are taking cover in some of the country's worst violence related to bordering Syria.
All I have to hear is "mosque" and I immediately don't care.

6. DAREDEVIL CROSSES GORGE ON TIGHTROPE
Nik Wallenda got across a river near the Grand Canyon in 22 minutes on a 2-inch thick steel cable, 1,500 feet high.
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, God is Great and Hot wife was the only thing I took away from that.

7. WHAT SNOWDEN DID IN HONG KONG
Lawmaker Albert Ho says the NSA leaker stayed in a private location, switched places a couple of times and slipped out a few times at night.
Did his hot girlfriend go with him?

8. RULING FAVORS 6-YEAR-OLD TRANSGENDER CHILD
Colorado officials are holding a news conference today explaining the decision to let Coy Mathis, who identifies as a girl, use the girls' bathroom at school.
Clever little fucker. I should have thought of that in high school

9. GANDOLFINI FUNERAL PLANS SET
The "Sopranos" star will be remembered at an upper Manhattan cathedral on Thursday, after his body was flown from Italy to his home state of New Jersey.
:high5: if they play "Don't Stop Believing" at the funeral.

10. SUPERMOON SHINES
The biggest and brightest full moon of the year cast its light around the world Sunday when it came within 222,000 miles of Earth.
I was like, "I gott go outside and check out the moon." Turns out sitting on my ass won that battle.

N'am Sayin'
4. WHO HELPED SANDY SURVIVORS THE MOST
An AP-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research poll found that friends and neighbors, not the government, were the most helpful sources of support.
The "Stronger Than The Storm" ads make me sick. People are still without their homes and they make it seem like everything is ok because the boardwalks and beaches are open.
Pissed me off also, where I go to Long Island was devastated, houses are still not even fixed, but its all about NJ & the boardwalk
10. SUPERMOON SHINES
The biggest and brightest full moon of the year cast its light around the world Sunday when it came within 222,000 miles of Earth.
I was like, "I gott go outside and check out the moon." Turns out sitting on my ass won that battle.
supermoon was cool to see right when it was rising
9. GANDOLFINI FUNERAL PLANS SET
The "Sopranos" star will be remembered at an upper Manhattan cathedral on Thursday, after his body was flown from Italy to his home state of New Jersey.
:high5: if they play "Don't Stop Believing" at the funeral.
Heard today flags were at half-staff for James Galdofini, I like him as a actor, but should not have military honors for a actor
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Joe Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Joe Wrote:The internal debate is brewing...

Do I want to see pregnancy vagina?
:wink: already went there

I mean you have to look at a stranger's so you never wind up tempted to look when it your baby. We all know once you see it in that disarray you'll never think of it the same way.
don't go on to groupme then
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Joe Wrote:The internal debate is brewing...

Do I want to see pregnancy vagina?
:wink: already went there

I mean you have to look at a stranger's so you never wind up tempted to look when it your baby. We all know once you see it in that disarray you'll never think of it the same way.
don't go on to groupme then

Confusedad: Too late
Joe Wrote:[youtube]HbP2fb3NklA[/youtube]

:hitit:

What exactly is a youth pastor and how is there any serious money making potential in it?

On another note, if I ever become single, I am totally signing up for Christian Mingle.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:no way does george zimmerman get a fair trial. that dude is fucked either way. if he's not guilty we will have riots again like the rodney king thing. if he's guilty they will probaly riot anyway, just because.

I feel bad for him, the only two people who really know what happened are the two of them. There really were no witnesses. I do not see how he can get convicted with no witnesses and his word. Forensics will be his best friend or best enemy. He did get beat up pretty good by Martin.

I have a feeling it truly was in self defense, although he probably did antagonize to get it to the level where the Martin assaulted him.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
NussieT Wrote:Rant of the day:

Jim hired his brother to run our concrete plant. I worked two jobs in high school and college. Saved money for years while working at Maxim. Going from a stable bank account where I could go shopping to barely being able to pay bills and now that we are stable again his brother walks in gets handed a set of keys and gets told that basically that its his.

Family and work, never a good mixture. I also am not a fan of people getting handed jobs and not earning them.

So the more I read about this Snowden guy, the more I think our government is just fucked up and we are quickly heading towards an oppression government.

Whatever happened to freedom of speech and the ability to bring to light corruption and illegalities in government?

Snowden should be the key witness in the prosecution of many government officials for illegal acts, not a fugitive hiding out in Hong Kong, Moscow and Ecuador.

Shit is gonna hit the fan people, and it is gonna happen in our lifetimes. This is why I am stocked up on ammo, food, water and survival equipment and always buying more...

Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:[youtube]HbP2fb3NklA[/youtube]

:hitit:

What exactly is a youth pastor and how is there any serious money making potential in it?

On another note, if I ever become single, I am totally signing up for Christian Mingle.

:high5: Cause we all know it's easy to get one by those girls. :wink:
Joe Wrote:If I ever lose my job I'm heading to Canada to work for T.

:high5:

Me too!

Pete Nice Wrote:So the more I read about this Snowden guy, the more I think our government is just fucked up and we are quickly heading towards an oppression government.

Whatever happened to freedom of speech and the ability to bring to light corruption and illegalities in government?

Snowden should be the key witness in the prosecution of many government officials for illegal acts, not a fugitive hiding out in Hong Kong, Moscow and Ecuador.

Shit is gonna hit the fan people, and it is gonna happen in our lifetimes. This is why I am stocked up on ammo, food, water and survival equipment and always buying more...

It's a fucked up situation. The guy is a traitor and a patriot depending on which way you look at it. I think what he did was right. I think most people agree with us, but our voices will never be heard because our government is too big.
My white guy problems that resulted from Hurricane Sandy story.

At the DBC last week, my wife forgot to bring any sweatshirt or jacket, despite me telling her multiple times to bring one.

It was chilly the night of the booze cruise b/c it was raining and windy.

She wanted to buy a jacket. But we were short on time, so I told her we would get one at the shops across the street from Pier 17, where they have a Guess store, American Eagle and a bunch of other stores. When we got there, they were all closed to open in July or August or something like that.

The hurricane wiped that area out. My wife got no jacket. I on the other hand, brought a hoodie, so I was warm....

Pete Nice Wrote:So the more I read about this Snowden guy, the more I think our government is just fucked up and we are quickly heading towards an oppression government.

:whomo:
Joe Wrote:

It's a fucked up situation. The guy is a traitor and a patriot depending on which way you look at it. I think what he did was right. I think most people agree with us, but our voices will never be heard because our government is too big.

The only issue I would have with what he did is if he violated OPSEC. That can get people killed.

Other than that, if you see some serious illegal bullshit going on at work, isn't it your obligation to report it? Even if your employer is the US Government?

You know, it is the Democrats who want the guy killed. Pretty much all of the right wing stuff I am seeing on facebook about him treat him as a hero, or at least as legit.

Still deciding where to get tires. I love Costco & my father said I should go there, I am sure the pricing is good, but Is Costco good for tires?
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:Still deciding where to get tires. I love Costco & my father said I should go there, I am sure the pricing is good, but Is Costco good for tires?

I got a pair of Michigans there. I thought they were still very expensive and they were not as good a tire as I thought they would be.

They do have a warranty on them where if something happens you only have to pay based on tread left or something like that.

I will not be buying tires from Costco again.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Wednesday, June 29, 2016 ~ It's Kind Of Friday Beckster 7 793 06-29-2016, 02:57 PM