Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday, June 24 ~ It's Hot and Muggy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Another 90F day with high humidity. yea.
A word of caution to you guys when you are watching the birth of your child. Check the picture over before you post it, so you aren't plastering your wife's vagina on Facebook.

My bud and his wife had a baby girl and proud daddy was post whoring away... Only, the picture of the cord being cut showed a bit more than I think he realized. Awkward. :?

That is all. I have to go to work today.
The internal debate is brewing...

Do I want to see pregnancy vagina?
I hate the work muggy. They should just switch it to rapey.
[youtube]HbP2fb3NklA[/youtube]

:hitit:
How did the buttons change? Wtf
Yay, buttons fixed.
Ten Things You Need to Know Today: June 24, 2013
editorial.huffingtonpost.com

Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:

1. SNOWDEN TRAVELS THE WORLD FOR ASYLUM
The NSA leaker flew from Hong Kong to Moscow with the help of Wikileaks, and has sought asylum in Ecuador.

2. NELSON MANDELA'S HEALTH TURNS FOR WORSE
South Africa's president says the 94-year-old anti-apartheid leader became critically ill in the past 24 hours.

3. OPENING STATEMENTS IN GEORGE ZIMMERMAN TRIAL
Florida prosecutors will argue today in the racially charged trial that Zimmerman is a vigilante who shot and killed an unarmed black teenager. Zimmerman says he was defending himself.

4. WHO HELPED SANDY SURVIVORS THE MOST
An AP-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research poll found that friends and neighbors, not the government, were the most helpful sources of support.

5. LEBANON CLASHES LEAVE 12 DEAD
Military forces target a mosque where followers of a Sunni cleric are taking cover in some of the country's worst violence related to bordering Syria.

6. DAREDEVIL CROSSES GORGE ON TIGHTROPE
Nik Wallenda got across a river near the Grand Canyon in 22 minutes on a 2-inch thick steel cable, 1,500 feet high.

7. WHAT SNOWDEN DID IN HONG KONG
Lawmaker Albert Ho says the NSA leaker stayed in a private location, switched places a couple of times and slipped out a few times at night.

8. RULING FAVORS 6-YEAR-OLD TRANSGENDER CHILD
Colorado officials are holding a news conference today explaining the decision to let Coy Mathis, who identifies as a girl, use the girls' bathroom at school.

9. GANDOLFINI FUNERAL PLANS SET
The "Sopranos" star will be remembered at an upper Manhattan cathedral on Thursday, after his body was flown from Italy to his home state of New Jersey.

10. SUPERMOON SHINES
The biggest and brightest full moon of the year cast its light around the world Sunday when it came within 222,000 miles of Earth.
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache Server at <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.covinoandrich.com">www.covinoandrich.com</a><!-- w --> Port 80
Joe Wrote:The internal debate is brewing...

[smiley]NO[/smiley]
no way does george zimmerman get a fair trial. that dude is fucked either way. if he's not guilty we will have riots again like the rodney king thing. if he's guilty they will probaly riot anyway, just because.
Joe Wrote:Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache Server at <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.covinoandrich.com">http://www.covinoandrich.com</a><!-- m --> Port 80

Apache jump on it, jump on it.
Brian Wrote:

[smiley]NO[/smiley]

[smiley]fuck no[/smiley]
Rant of the day:

Jim hired his brother to run our concrete plant. I worked two jobs in high school and college. Saved money for years while working at Maxim. Going from a stable bank account where I could go shopping to barely being able to pay bills and now that we are stable again his brother walks in gets handed a set of keys and gets told that basically that its his.
Brian Wrote:

[smiley]NO[/smiley]

Agreed. Pregnancy anything creeps me out. I had two kids and I will never do it again.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5