Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday, June 24 ~ It's Hot and Muggy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Joe Wrote:How did the buttons change? Wtf

Noticed that on Saturday and thought you were messing with settings again.
NussieT Wrote:Rant of the day:

Jim hired his brother to run our concrete plant. I worked two jobs in high school and college. Saved money for years while working at Maxim. Going from a stable bank account where I could go shopping to barely being able to pay bills and now that we are stable again his brother walks in gets handed a set of keys and gets told that basically that its his.

Does this mean you'll be in a bad mood for awhile? Or only when he fucks up?
Joe Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I mean you have to look at a stranger's so you never wind up tempted to look when it your baby. We all know once you see it in that disarray you'll never think of it the same way.
don't go on to groupme then

Confusedad: Too late

You guys were the curious ones and I didn't want to be traumatized all by myself from it.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:How did the buttons change? Wtf

Noticed that on Saturday and thought you were messing with settings again.

Oh hell no. I don't make changes anymore. I just slave away in my basement. It's all I do. Confusedad: It's never going to end. :?

I did shut down the servers for 2 hours Saturday while I cleaned out the closet they are in.
So I totally nailed this job interview last week and they want me to come in to meet them and interview further. I got a call 2 minutes ago and they said they can meet me any time between 11 and 4 tomorrow and the next day. I told them I have a job and I'll either need more notice than that to take off or they can meet me at 5. The recruiter was like "This is the only time they have available so we should go with it."

Fuck all that. If they can't respect my current job than they can find someone else. All I was asking was that they stay a little later one day to meet me. If that is too much then fuck em.
YEAH MORE NBA TALK!!!!! Confusedarcasm: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme:

Second time today with a teaser for a third time.

I wish the NBA would just go away and take ESPN with it.
Pete Nice Wrote:YEAH MORE NBA TALK!!!!! Confusedarcasm: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme:

Second time today with a teaser for a third time.

I wish the NBA would just go away and take ESPN with it.
Could be worse, it could be hockey talk. Will hockey be over before the 4th of July? And when does the next season start July 14th? :deadhorse: :killme: :deadhorse: :killme: :deadhorse: :killme: :deadhorse: :killme: :deadhorse:
French people are weird.
Girlfriend called the local groomer to have her handicapped dog groomed. They told her they don't have time for handicapped dogs. :flame:

They have a Facebook page. Wrong move fuckers.
He kinda does look like snoop.

[Image: OnVRDJK.jpg]
I wonder if Miki and Tre are down with this.

http://planetivy.co.uk/offbeat/52494/spa...me-of-god/
I feel like that could be a good prank call. call hair salons, and make appointments for your handicapped kid. but make the kid like a whole other level of handicap. then see if they will still take the appointment.
I don't have time for an autistic dog either.
[youtube]Jf9g2oewmZ4[/youtube]

I know it's wrong to want to exterminate a whole group of people, but I really do.
I like the concept of this 54 club.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5