Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday 4/4/2012 - Kansas Headline News
Brian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Brian Wrote:That Reliant is 9 years older than that Spirit, of course it will look different......jeebus, shouldn't you be making maple syrup or something.
2 year difference. Last K car model year was 89

and no, I shouldn't be making maple syrup....too busy legalizing prostitution up here :grin:
According to the image info, that's an '82 reliant and a '91 spirit.
89 Plymouth Reliant-k

[Image: 4065821554_676023f588_z.jpg]
Car talk is boring me, I'm going to another forum :poke:
Brian Wrote:Car talk is boring me, I'm going to another forum :poke:
:high5: was just thinking the same thing

what a bunch of dicks
Brampton Wrote:

what a bunch of dicks

But what's cooler then learning about 20 year old Chrysler cars?
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

what a bunch of dicks

But what's cooler then learning about 20 year old Chrysler cars?
Slightly less harsh humor :duh:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:oops. I just released R-12 into the atmosphere.

Good job.
Now we're all gonna die.

I just heard a rare Amur leapard fall out of a tree.
Brampton Wrote:here's a question....opinions wanted

yesterday a customer traded in a 1991 Crown Vic. white. Police package (351 HO, dual exhaust, bucket seats, rubber floor, etc). the sales manager asked me if I'm interested, and its $500.

Should I buy it?
Drive it?
or
buy it and strip the driveline out for the Model A?

Buy it no matter what.
Then you can decide later after staring at it junking up your diveway for a few years.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Chip Wrote:These cars are awesome.

Do they drag race Spirits in Kansas? Is that what's going on in that picture?

That one in the picture doesn't look very awesome. the one that was here was white like that wheels and everything. it looked like a dried dog doody.

What made those cars so awesome? were they fast? It looks like a car you could win on deal or no deal.
LeNeve Wrote:

yesterday a customer traded in a 1991 Crown Vic. white. Police package (351 HO, dual exhaust, bucket seats, rubber floor, etc). the sales manager asked me if I'm interested, and its $500.

Should I buy it?
Drive it?
or

Buy it no matter what.
Then you can decide later after staring at it junking up your diveway for a few years.
this car is in mint condition. No rust, and the screws that hold the chrome fender trim have no rust on em. Its quite breathtaking
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Should I buy it?
Drive it?
or

Buy it no matter what.
this car is in mint condition. No rust, and the screws that hold the chrome fender trim have no rust on em. Its quite breathtaking

oh, drive that sucker then. I assumed it was all fucked up from being a cop car. I've never seen a police package car in good shape. EVER. So you got a rare find there. 500 bucks is a steal.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Should I buy it?
Drive it?
or

Buy it no matter what.

oh, drive that sucker then. I assumed it was all fucked up from being a cop car. I've never seen a police package car in good shape. EVER. So you got a rare find there. 500 bucks is a steal.
even more to the story.. It was built for the cops, but they didn't take delivery of it. guy bought it and put 60k miles on it
I was just reading this deal on the Ford dealers home page about them building a 4 door mustang. They posted it on April 1st. bunch of homos trying to joke.
need your thoughts. go

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/137-Br...5176_zpid/

or

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1512-B...6790_zpid/
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
LeNeve Wrote:I was just reading this deal on the Ford dealers home page about them building a 4 door mustang. They posted it on April 1st. bunch of homos trying to joke.
thats like when guys would do the fox body conversion of the mustang front clip onto a mercury marquis. Really weird

[Image: 5655420084_large.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM