Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2/15/12... Wombat wednesday, also the day after...
Brian Wrote:I'm tired of single people bitching about how much they hate Valentine's Day on FB. It's not my fault that nobody loves you and FYI everybody hates Valentine's Day so get over it.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Derick Wrote:why is it that every fucking girl on facebook has to post pictures of thier flowers? They're flowers for fuck sake, are they going to post pics in 3 days when they are dead?

I did not get flowers. Confusedad: .......... ok, more like :grin:

We just went out to dinner. I was kinda hoping for some chocolate strawberries, but I can make my own tonight.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:lots of bass fisherman named randy baker. smart guy, it's probaly not his real name.

Have you ever asked to see video or pictures?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Brian Wrote:I'm tired of single people bitching about how much they hate Valentine's Day on FB. It's not my fault that nobody loves you and FYI everybody hates Valentine's Day so get over it.

They all have hairy arms. It should probaly be brought to their attention.
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:EFI in NASCAR is all the rage.
i guess this means Skeeter is gonna have to figure out the Toyota check engine lights

you should hear all the gitter duns calling in, trying to wrap their heads around the concept.

I think it's cool, I want to see an engine setup in person. using coil on plugs, all the sensors, same as a normal car.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
i guess this means Skeeter is gonna have to figure out the Toyota check engine lights

you should hear all the gitter duns calling in, trying to wrap their heads around the concept.

I think it's cool, I want to see an engine setup in person. using coil on plugs, all the sensors, same as a normal car.
It should have been done years ago.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:lots of bass fisherman named randy baker. smart guy, it's probaly not his real name.

Have you ever asked to see video or pictures?

no, he's kind of scary.
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

It should have been done years ago.

absolutely.
NussieT Wrote:Morning everyone.

Morning!
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:
Derick Wrote:why is it that every fucking girl on facebook has to post pictures of thier flowers? They're flowers for fuck sake, are they going to post pics in 3 days when they are dead?

How many did you have? I only had one picture posted and it was a picture taken because her bf who lives in Australia had them sent.

She's still dating that guy?
I HATE PIE!!
Hey Jdubb, we were nowhere near Minneapolis yesterday besides we wanted to get home sometime before midnight. We are getting a company to drive the machine up because it's over dimension and we don't want to deal with the permits but we will be going down again in a couple of weeks. If we have a bit more time next time I will see if I can sneak into the twin cities.
NussieT Wrote:Hey Jdubb, we were nowhere near Minneapolis yesterday besides we wanted to get home sometime before midnight. We are getting a company to drive the machine up because it's over dimension and we don't want to deal with the permits but we will be going down again in a couple of weeks. If we have a bit more time next time I will see if I can sneak into the twin cities.
Yeah do that, I would love to meet you in person.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

How many did you have? I only had one picture posted and it was a picture taken because her bf who lives in Australia had them sent.

She's still dating that guy?

Ya. He's coming up at the end of June for two weeks. They still Skype everyday two-three times a day.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

its the only way to transfer raceday tech to the newer cars. I think its about time. Plus it will become more technical and the cars will become better
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

its the only way to transfer raceday tech to the newer cars. I think its about time. Plus it will become more technical and the cars will become better

I have no idea what you guys are talking about.
:nothingtoadd:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM