Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday May 25...New day bring new stories
LeNeve Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:A dingo ate me baby......(say this with an Aussy accent) :boobs:

Are you fighting with the cosmo radio people again?
This always makes me think of that episode of Seinfeld. "Maybe the dingo ate yo baby!"
360 Gamertag: Lonne3000
Words With Friends: Lonne3000
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://sports.yahoo.com/nascar/blog/from_the_marbles/post/Kyle-Busch-flagged-for-driving-128-mph-8230-i?urn=nascar-wp1502">http://sports.yahoo.com/nascar/blog/fro ... car-wp1502</a><!-- m -->
LeNeve Wrote:http://sports.yahoo.com/nascar/blog/from...car-wp1502

It's ok if you are test driving a sports car.
Anyone listening to Spotcenter? Is it live?
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:Anyone listening to Spotcenter? Is it live?
Not yet. Pandora is killing it right now.
They are talking about the path racism is taking today, EEO and quotas.

1. Quotas, for the most part, were done away with in the mid 90's

2. EEO and quotas, in my opinion, are a slap in the face to minorities, they are basically telling you that you are not good enough, so here, let me give you a free handout b/c you suck. EVERYONE should get hired for their merit, not their race, religion or color of their skin. No one should get something if it takes that something away from someone who is better or better qualified no matter what the race. Their are huge numbers of minorities involved in giving scholarships, jobs and so forth, there is no reason to hand out freebies to anyone any longer.

3. I am Irish, prior to 1900, Irish people in America were treated poorly, kept out of most jobs and forced to live in the ghettos. I have yet to see anyone give me a scholarship, job or advantage due to being Irish....

4. Yes, racism exists, it always will, but to say that the it has not evolved from the 1950 into a totally different monster is plain ignorant. But since everyone is still cowering and apologetic over slavery and Rosa Parks, the state of modern racism goes unacknowledged. These days, all races are equally effected by racism, like everything else, it has evolved.

FYI, shove your white guilt up your ass.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
I would never hire an Irish person.
LeNeve Wrote:I would never hire an Irish person.
I agree

Sent from my balls
This discussion shows how liberal and politically correct this show actually is.

BTW, the show is live and rocking with conversation an hour early today.

What from I learnt from Irish technicians is that they get mad really easy and when they do its like a bomb going off.
Nussie_T Wrote:

What from I learnt from Irish technicians is that they get mad really easy and when they do its like a bomb going off.
This.....100%

Sent from my balls
I completely disagree with all three of these guys on this conversation.

Spot just said that any white people who ever feels they are being discriminated against are actually racist, he can go eat a bowl of fucking dicks on that comment. It may not happen all day every day, but I have been discriminated against b/c I was white before on several occasions.

Pete Nice Wrote:I completely disagree with all three of these guys on this conversation.

Spot just said that any white people who ever feels they are being discriminated against are actually racist, he can go eat a bowl of fucking dicks on that comment. It may not happen all day every day, but I have been discriminated against b/c I was white before on several occasions.
I agree, I am called a cracker all the time, I never ever yelled out the N word ever at anyone!

I feel discriminated every time I fill out a job application and have to put that I am white, I know instantly I will not be called for an interview
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Pete Nice Wrote:I completely disagree with all three of these guys on this conversation.

I got overlooked for a position I was more than qualified for because I was a girl. I also got refused a position twice with the same school because I was too young, I had just graduated college and I was 18.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM