Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday, May 16, 2011 ~ Back to the Grind
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning everyone!!! B when did you get a job?? what will you be doing??? Where is your new job?? What are your hours??? etc. Details please... :boobs: :boobs: :boobs:

[Image: pole2.gif]
:clap: :clap: :high5: :clap: :clap:

But, to seriously answer, she's working at a Hundyai dealership.
Chip Wrote:Mmm, lunch.

[Image: looks_like_dinner.gif]
:roflmao: :roflmao:
Iva13 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Why are little kids fascinated with flash lights? My kids always ask me to bring my portable lights home from work.

One year for Christmas, when all my nieces were little we got them all a flashlight of their very own......A stupid flash light, but to them it was THE best christmas present ever!!!!!!! So in answer to your question...I don't know..

It's kind of like, how refrigerator boxes are the greatest thing ever.
i'm doing some long needed lab organization, OMFG is all I have to say
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Chip Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Why are little kids fascinated with flash lights? My kids always ask me to bring my portable lights home from work.

One year for Christmas, when all my nieces were little we got them all a flashlight of their very own......A stupid flash light, but to them it was THE best christmas present ever!!!!!!! So in answer to your question...I don't know..

The people that delivered my stuff last time took all the boxes with them. Hopefully by the time I need big appliances again, my kids will be old enough not to care about playing.
Derick Wrote:i'm doing some long needed lab organization, OMFG is all I have to say

I started re organizing my stuff Friday. Today is a good day to finish that. By the end of the day, you will have to wear sun glasses in my area, because everything will be shining.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

The people that delivered my stuff last time took all the boxes with them. Hopefully by the time I need big appliances again, my kids will be old enough not to care about playing.

When I moved in the fall, I had to get all new appliances.
The fridge came in styrofoam and plastic wrap. No box. Wtf
How am I supposed to make a fort out of that?
I sure as hell can't fit in a dish washer box.
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Mmm, lunch.

[Image: looks_like_dinner.gif]
:roflmao: :roflmao:

In a way, I kind of want the cat to actually take a swipe at his goofy looking ass.
I'm trying to fix the safety catches on my service lift. I noticed the hydraulic hoses are all chaffed up too. :?

Fucking crazy dangerous. I'm not putting anything on it, until it's inspected, and fixed.
what a terrible night, the town of Slave Lake (named after a native american tribe the slavee tribe, not after slavery) is on fire, the entire town (about 7000 people) were evacuated. My wife's dad lives there, and he didn't have that much fuel, as of this morning he's safely on his way to Edmonton, but doesn't know if his house will make it. I couldn't imagine losing all my possessions. there are so many wild fires in alberta right now, i heard there were 116 of them. it's funny we want rain and manitoba (where T is) has so much water that they're flooding some areas to save others. what a fucked up world we live in.
michaelangelo Wrote:what a terrible night, the town of Slave Lake (named after a native american tribe the slavee tribe, not after slavery) is on fire, the entire town (about 7000 people) were evacuated. My wife's dad lives there, and he didn't have that much fuel, as of this morning he's safely on his way to Edmonton, but doesn't know if his house will make it. I couldn't imagine losing all my possessions. there are so many wild fires in alberta right now, i heard there were 116 of them. it's funny we want rain and manitoba (where T is) has so much water that they're flooding some areas to save others. what a fucked up world we live in.

yeah, we are having crazy wildfires too. Yet 3 hours east, the rivers are flooding. Luckily no towns have been burned, I think only one country house burned too.
michaelangelo Wrote:what a terrible night, the town of Slave Lake (named after a native american tribe the slavee tribe, not after slavery) is on fire, the entire town (about 7000 people) were evacuated. My wife's dad lives there, and he didn't have that much fuel, as of this morning he's safely on his way to Edmonton, but doesn't know if his house will make it. I couldn't imagine losing all my possessions. there are so many wild fires in alberta right now, i heard there were 116 of them. it's funny we want rain and manitoba (where T is) has so much water that they're flooding some areas to save others. what a fucked up world we live in.
dude how awful. it sounds like something out of a bad SciFy movie
aka EC_n_NC
Chip Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

EXACTLY...I have one from furniture in our office (Alyssa's room) that she put stickers on, had Boe cut out triangle and heart shaped windows, etc...I want to thow it out, but I know when she comes over and it's not in her room she will cry...
Chip, are you listening to SpotCenter? The show gem is talking about you; how lame it is to go to a bar drinking by yourself.
Donginator Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:We listen to a right wing talk show in the morning. The host is usually preaching about how much the government sucks, how we should stand up, not pay taxes, etc...

Just now an middle eastern guy called in, totally agreeing with him. Saying down with the government blah blah blah........ :? :?

So I realized, that when a fat, rich, white guy says stuff, it's okay, and sounds like a good plan, but when a middle eastern man says the exact same thing, it sounds very threatening, and terroristic.
relates to 60 minutes last night, they had a segment about sovereign citizens, and they carry firearms and will try to kill government figures without hesitation, scary stuff
I saw that as well. Friggin loons, they prob have tinfoil as hats

Sent from my balls

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Guess who's back NussieT 1 395 09-12-2016, 03:12 PM
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM