Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday Sept 27...... Appears I was Wrong
LeNeve Wrote:It's a little bit cold in here, and it is affecting my typing very much.

My keyboard is still messed up. I've taken it apart and cleaned it but it still hits enter after every "A", one shift key doesn't work at all and when you hit "Q" it adds a plus sign behind it... apparantly if you capitalize the Q the plus sign is in front of it... interesting.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:What did you buy this weekend???
Groceries. I looked at new computer desks, but I didn't get one.

I want a computer desk so bad. You'd think in the line of work that I do that I'd actually have a computer desk.

Oil, an oil filter and air filter for my car.
And got the insurance in line for the condo I might close on in 2 weeks.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I went shopping for a new kitchen table, but didn't come home with one. That shit is expensive.

Yes they are. We found a glass top table that we both really liked and it was something like $800. But then my mother in law wanted a smaller table so they
asked us if we wanted their old one. It matched the cabinets we just put it so we took it. Saved me money.

We want one of those bar height tables. There's only 2 of us living there, but Kristen wants 8 chairs.
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I went shopping for a new kitchen table, but didn't come home with one. That shit is expensive.

Yes they are. We found a glass top table that we both really liked and it was something like $800. But then my mother in law wanted a smaller table so they
asked us if we wanted their old one. It matched the cabinets we just put it so we took it. Saved me money.

We want one of those bar height tables. There's only 2 of us living there, but Kristen wants 8 chairs.

Remember you may have guests at one point... two chairs aren't enough.
Joe Wrote:We want one of those bar height tables. There's only 2 of us living there, but Kristen wants 8 chairs.
I want one of those too. I was looking at one that has a bench seat that wraps around two sides. It was really nice, expensive though.

I bought some new socks and loose leaf tea to brew at work.
I purposely have very few chairs, that way guests are uncomfortable and want to leave sooner. I'm a terrible host.
LeNeve Wrote:I purposely have very few chairs, that way guests are uncomfortable and want to leave sooner. I'm a terrible host.
I hate having company over.
LeNeve Wrote:I purposely have very few chairs, that way guests are uncomfortable and want to leave sooner. I'm a terrible host.

My mother in law works on Thanksgiving so I decided I was going to have Thanksgiving at my house this year. My first attempt at doing Thanksgiving dinner... although I refuse to stick my hand up a turkey's ass so my mother in law is cooking it in the portable roster at work and I'll pick it up if she gets called out.
Nussie_T Wrote:

My mother in law works on Thanksgiving so I decided I was going to have Thanksgiving at my house this year. My first attempt at doing Thanksgiving dinner... although I refuse to stick my hand up a turkey's ass so my mother in law is cooking it in the portable roster at work and I'll pick it up if she gets called out.
why would you be sticking you hand in a turkeys ass?
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

why would you be sticking you hand in a turkeys ass?
Annual Thanksgiving Day puppet show.
[Image: susan_turkey_puppet.jpg]

Aside from groceries, some no-bake cookies, Apple cider and apple donuts.... Oh, YUM!! (Not, sharing the no bakes, sorry)
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
[Image: turkey-hand22.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sept 5, 2018 ~ Hello Beckster 6 951 09-09-2018, 01:09 PM
Last Post: Joe
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM