Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
March 26, 2010 - 90's Rock Friday
Spoonman!!!!!

The mix is all screwed up.
What is really expected on a first date????? from me a kiss....maybe...and it's going to take longer than 3 dates to get me in bed.
that was a lame joke
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Iva13 Wrote:What is really expected on a first date????? from me a kiss....maybe...and it's going to take longer than 3 dates to get me in bed.
Prude :j/k:
Iva13 Wrote:What is really expected on a first date????? from me a kiss....maybe...and it's going to take longer than 3 dates to get me in bed.

Oooo, your a challenge. ;-)
if she used to be a whore, isnt she still a whore? i hate whores. fucking stupid whores.
unless your me
Brian and JDubb...I'm a good girl... ;-)
ZeeDuchess Wrote:if she used to be a whore, isnt she still a whore? i hate whores. fucking stupid whores.
Yep, once a whore always a whore.
these are all not first date questions

my husband had to wait 3 months.
YO WHAT UP?
I'm from the Nati...(born in Cleveland (C-town)...a lot of my family is from there and..I'm a diehard CAVS and Browns fan...)
I was formerly engaged to a disaster.
Living it up for years now!
I'm actually off work today.. (took a vacation day)...so I can contribute on the forum(s) today for once during the live 'SHOW.'..

I was obviously pulled away to do something else for the last hour..but I'm back for the final hour of 'THE SHOW!'

We need the 4th HOUR BACK no doubt!

...I finally found an older post that I put on the covinoandrich.com/forum (like a little over a year ago or so)...note now I'm 30..and a couple things are different...so I just deleted some things....but a lot of this still applies...
"Age: 29
Occupation: Technical, Scientific Information/Regulatory for a flavoring company/drummer in bands/live it up/etc
Education (High school, some college, college grad, graduate degree): college grad
Nationality: Polish and German
Single or Married: Single...formerly engaged.. and loving living life free from that disaster!
Listening since: November 2006? I think...not sure...
Favorite Dudebro (Covino, Rich or Spotty?): All RULE!
Did you prefer D&D or Stretch? D&D! I miss them a lot!
Favorite Non-Maxim Station: Faction, Area, Hits 1, Octane, Playboy, JamOn, Alt Nation, Lithium, Hip Hop Nation, Chill, Real Jazz, Siriusly Sinatra, ESPN channels, NFL and NBA games, etc.
Favorite "recurring character" (Nervous Matt, Sean the Lawyer, Ed From Jersey, Sami J, etc.): I like them all...yes even Ed from Jersey (well not anymore..b/c he pulled a total douche move and just disappeared from relevance to the show b/c of lame comments and toolishness..)..the thing I used to respect him for was the fact that he was someone who 'doesn't give a funk or a wagnle' what you think about his opinion and speaks his mind...but he crossed the line about a year ago or so... Sami J is talented and great... Props to him and his accomplishments and contributions to 'the show' over the years! Yeah! Sean the Lawyer provides intelligent insight, and isn't terrible like some dudebros think, Nervous Matt is great too. Most recurring characters are cool in their own way. Jos'e kicks ass! etc. Word!

p.s.
Favorite Intern: ALEX D, then Shannon Gunz was a very close 2nd favorite...
Favorite Ticklesack song: ASSEATER
Favorite video clips: Rich is ackward, Slap bets, On the Level, The Hypnotist segments, Iron Sheik!!!! etc. Most videos are great!
Favorite thing Covino picks on Rich about: My Blue Heaven!!! Ha! I think that movie's hilarious but also think it's hilarious how Covino hates it and constantly makes fun of Rich about it.
Favorite thing Rich picks on Covino about: Jersey!!!
Least favorite thing: Haters
One of my favorite Nussie guests that haven't heard on 'the show' in a while: Carrie Keagan (I think that's how you spell it).
One of my favorite quotes to shout out at bars to reference C+R: 'TOAST TO NUSSIES! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!'
Biggest disagreement with Covino: His opinion of the Dark Knight... I love the Dark Knight and think it's one of the greatest films ever with the best villian ever.. Ledger's JOKER! To me this is one of the only times that the hype was met... it's been a long time since hype has actually been correct..and this is one of those times...for me.
Biggest disagreement with Rich: Thinking that your girl has to like all the same stuff you do just as much as you do... like the Rocky movie series, etc Don't get me wrong I think the Rocky series is incredible, (except for part 5)... but to think your girl is gonna appreciate it like you do is too high of a standard. I think Covino is right and that if she understands how much you appreciate it that's cool...but doesn't necessarily have to be all about something she clearly isn't and faking it is bs. Groove flow!
Favorite thing I only heard once on the show: That one time when C+R were at a car show broadcasting and Rich was playing some cheesy David Hasselhoff song off and on throughout the broadcast... it went something like "Won't you get in my car... I wanna take you home...' and was hilarious, terrible and great all at the same time..
One of many favorite vintage C+R moments: Describing Spotty's big infamous 'Tooooooooooosday' date...then playing Journey's 'Don't stop believing' like how the Sopranos ended their series...and ending it on a cliffhanger...hahahahaha! Brilliant!!!!
One thing I miss that C + R used to do: Have Layla on once a week and discuss things for an hour or so.
Favorite random pic in gallery on C+R website: Rich and his enthusiasm for the game expo show they did... He was sleeping in a chair before the show started b/c he was so pumped to be there! It was classic!
One thing that bugs me: Picking on Spot too much... I know I know... your just being bros busting balls, and some of its real b/c of issues...but sometimes its too much of a negative vibe.
One of the most hilarious moments on the On the Level DVD: the extra footage part where there was footage of C+R in Mexico for Spring Break... and Covino yells off from his balcony....'Yeah Mexico Spring Break! GO F^CK YOURSELVES!!!!' Or something like that ... I can't remember exactly what he said...I gotta check the tape..but it was classic.

LONG LIVE 'THE SHOW!'

PEACE!!!!!!!!!!
-EJ IN THE NATI'"

...YEAH!

Iva13 Wrote:So EJ where are you from, are you married, are you at work, etc.??????
here's some simple first date advice. If it sounds like an interview, its not going well
Brian in NY Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:if she used to be a whore, isnt she still a whore? i hate whores. fucking stupid whores.
Yep, once a whore always a whore.

Yea, I had a friend that was going out with a "born again" whore. She used to be a whore but than got all religious and prudish.
"i dont wanna go to her church & move shit."

awesome quote.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  March 13th, 2024 - 15 Years Joe 4 0 03-13-2024, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM