Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 12/27/2010 ........ What did you get for Christmas?
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:looks like it needs right handle bar and electronics, right rear set, and upper. Hard to tell if any gas tank damage, and a headlight assembly. Prolly ebay this stuff for cheap

aside from the handle, electronics, and light, it's all cosmetic shit right?
handle bar and electronics are simple fix, its like 3 screws

I helped a friend put a battery in a motorcycle once, (sat in his garage, drank beer and watched him). I'm pretty sure that is the only time I have ever "worked" on a motor cycle. I've riden them plenty. Never taken a bolt or part off one in my life.
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:same guy has a zx6rr 2006 for $2400. with a parts only title. fuck you cant register that. Nevermind

Motorcycle talk makes me sad.
sorry. happened to see it was close to you at a decent price, if you put some work into it.
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
I take that back. I found a little honda 50cc in the back of our farm shed, and it was locked up. I took the clutch all apart and freed it up, then put it back together, then rode the shit out of that thing for a year probaly. I was 15 or 16.
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:same guy has a zx6rr 2006 for $2400. with a parts only title. fuck you cant register that. Nevermind

sorry. happened to see it was close to you at a decent price, if you put some work into it.

If I could find a way to make side money I'd have a bike by mid summer. Buying wrecked bike would be a good way to save money, but it would kill me to have it in the garage and not being on it. I'd spend too much money rushing to get it fixed. The good thing is I wouldn't have to pay anyone to do the work.
Joe Wrote:

any talk that reminds me that I don't make enough money for fun hobbies makes me sad.
Looks like Pete Nice is putting round two together of the hot or not picks. Perfect day for him to do that. I have plenty of time.
parts guy just asked what "lmao" means. I think the time is up now, to where if you don't know that you are a dork, and not the good kind of dork, that is smart.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

any talk that reminds me that I don't make enough money for fun hobbies makes me sad.

I know what you mean. There are so many things that need to be paid for over the next years that I don't see it happening for me.
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

If I could find a way to make side money I'd have a bike by mid summer. Buying wrecked bike would be a good way to save money, but it would kill me to have it in the garage and not being on it. I'd spend too much money rushing to get it fixed. The good thing is I wouldn't have to pay anyone to do the work.
the cheap way to buy bike is to buy a slighly crashed on and fix it, like this one. Or buy a used race bike, and swap the plastics and lights back onto it. Typically the 2nd on is the best, cause they've already done all the mods for you, you just need to buy plastics and lights
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I know what you mean. There are so many things that need to be paid for over the next years that I don't see it happening for me.

You know what really makes me sad, is when people drop there mustangs off to get super chargers or suspension parts on. I would love to hang out in the garage in the winter and put that shit on myself if it was mine.
LeNeve Wrote:You know what really makes me sad, is when people drop there mustangs off to get super chargers or suspension parts on. I would love to hang out in the garage in the winter and put that shit on myself if it was mine.
i have a bunch of stuff to buy for my bike still, hence the reason for a higher paying job. I have no intention of letting anyone else put these on, thats part of the fun
LeNeve Wrote:You know what really makes me sad, is when people drop there mustangs off to get super chargers or suspension parts on. I would love to hang out in the garage in the winter and put that shit on myself if it was mine.

Ahh yes the Mustangs... I was crushed to find that that the 2006 Saleen down the street from me was $1,000 less than my truck. I miss having a car that I just worked on for fun. I used to wash my mustangs and detail them like weekly because I enjoyed them so much.
So on the ford dealer message boards there are girls that post shit. I always picture them all hot and slutty looking for some reason. Then when I look them up, I'm like damn. haven't found a hot slutty one yet.

Do all guys do this when reading things posted by a woman? Doesn't matter what I'm reading, if I see it has been posted by a girl, I automatically picture a hot slutty chick writing it.
Derick Wrote:
i have a bunch of stuff to buy for my bike still, hence the reason for a higher paying job. I have no intention of letting anyone else put these on, thats part of the fun

If I can work on 100 personals computers for about an hour each I could have a bike by summer.
LeNeve Wrote:So on the ford dealer message boards there are girls that post shit. I always picture them all hot and slutty looking for some reason. Then when I look them up, I'm like damn. haven't found a hot slutty one yet.

Do all guys do this when reading things posted by a woman? Doesn't matter what I'm reading, if I see it has been posted by a girl, I automatically picture a hot slutty chick writing it.
on the motorcycle boards, they usually are hot

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT