Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 12/27/2010 ........ What did you get for Christmas?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
I got a PS3
4 games for it

thats pretty much it this year.
Just looked at the schedule for the week. There is maybe one oil change per day. I'm still waiting for an air box for a truck. It's supposed to be here at noon. I'll be done with it by 2pm. So I have plenty of down time today.
My kids got a ton of toys, and clothes. I spent most of the christmas budget on them.

My wife got a new camera, and a big candle, that is supposed to smell like clean sheets.
The burrito lady usually goes to Mexicao for a week or two the last of December. She is still here though. I wonder why? MAybe she finally got all her family over here.
new tires for the whip, a coat, a clothes hanger, 2 t-shirts, pair of jeans, cash
Derick Wrote:new tires for the whip, a coat, a clothes hanger, 2 t-shirts, pair of jeans, cash

one clothes hanger? That is strange. Does it have a radio in it or something cool.
I still have one present to open. It's in a big ass christmas bag. Could be a blanket, or a new coat. I'll open that tonight I guess. I noticed it in the front hall this morning.

I still need to put together some of the kid toys too.
oh, and I got a really cheap video recorder thing. Like really cheap. When you zoom in and out you can hear the buttons click REALLY loud on the playback. It's a perfect video recorder for kids to play with. IT's like it came out of one of those baskets that are in the middle of the isles.
I always clip my fingernails at the same time, but there is always one or two that grow back way faster. Weird.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:new tires for the whip, a coat, a clothes hanger, 2 t-shirts, pair of jeans, cash

one clothes hanger? That is strange. Does it have a radio in it or something cool.
http://www.blackandgray.com/hiperMain.ph...694571e93b

[Image: hi-per-hanger.jpg&t=1]
Good morning everyone...got in late b/c of the stupid snow.....I got a new trash can, with the lid attached and a really cute message written inside!!!!!! I love it!!!! funny the things that make me happy!!!! and this year from my Dad I got a hat and scarf!!!! I was in shock....I also got wine and $$$$....
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

wow. Thats pretty cool. I could use one or two of those for my hunting clothes. Kind of expensive though.
i got a new shaver, a panasonic one but not as high tech as the ones CNR talk about, some cash and a few little things here and there, but that was the most notable gift. my daughter got some sweet stuff though, so that's cool.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

wow. Thats pretty cool. I could use one or two of those for my hunting clothes. Kind of expensive though.
yeah i got tired of breaking hangers from the weight of my leathers, A guy I knew had one, and loved it, so I wanted one for christmas, works awesome
hugh hefner is engaged to a 24 year old chick. I quit liking this weird creepy old man a long time ago.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31