Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 12/27/2010 ........ What did you get for Christmas?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:don't waste your money on a wii.....its very limited in every way. The game selection sucks. Plus the games that made it great they don't come out with anymore.
At least with the other systems you get the other features as well as all the features the wii has

Plus with the Kinect on the market, holding those wii controllers makes it feel like your back playing Atari.

I personally don't care enough to go out and buy a new gaming system every year just to be on top of that situation.

They don't come out every year, the current generation came out in 2004, that's almost 7 years ago.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I also bought myself a 32gb Ipod touch 4g
i dont believe this

I did and I got my wife one too for Xmas. I had an ipod shuffle already. The great thing is, I now have EVERYTHING good about an iphone without having to have an iphone...

and with my mifi mobile card, I can connect my ipod touch anywhere.
you now have an iphone without the phone
Pete Nice Wrote:They don't come out every year, the current generation came out in 2004, that's almost 7 years ago.
when did the ps3 come out? that had to have been 3-4 years ago
Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:They don't come out every year, the current generation came out in 2004, that's almost 7 years ago.
nov 2006
Pete Nice Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:don't waste your money on a wii.....its very limited in every way. The game selection sucks. Plus the games that made it great they don't come out with anymore.
At least with the other systems you get the other features as well as all the features the wii has

Plus with the Kinect on the market, holding those wii controllers makes it feel like your back playing Atari.

I personally don't care enough to go out and buy a new gaming system every year just to be on top of that situation.

They don't come out every year, the current generation came out in 2004, that's almost 7 years ago.

damn. has it been that long already? Fuck, it won't be much longer before the next one comes out.

I didn't get a ps2 until 2003, or 2004.
Derick Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
nov 2006

okay. that sounds better.
Its almost like they accidentally miscast the "Hot Audrey" instead of the stripper cousin
I was browsing the entertainment center yesterday. I was in the mood to watch the recent Star Trek on DVD when I came across a Brooke Burke workout DVD that u didn't even know my wife had. She is so hott!!!
Brampton Wrote:Its almost like they accidentally miscast the "Hot Audrey" instead of the stripper cousin

I'm still looking for pictures of her tits without having to register for some scandalous web site.

I could see buying a new system every 3 or 4 years if you play it a lot but for the amount that I actually play video games a new system just isn't something I'd waste my money on.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Its almost like they accidentally miscast the "Hot Audrey" instead of the stripper cousin

I'm still looking for pictures of her tits without having to register for some scandalous web site.
google search Marisol Nichols
pete left after I told him he has an iphone without the phone
Hey Joe, when did Philly turn into a giant vagina?
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I'm still using the same 360 I got in 2005.
Derick Wrote:pete left after I told him he has an iphone without the phone
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :high5:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31