[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:image fail ^^^
fixed
Derick Wrote:image fail ^^^

ha to the ha. :roflmao: :roflmao:
Hey Just got back and met my future self..my weiner was just as big as it always was but my balls were waaay lower. I was still the man though.

Thanks DBN

Ps..was I really ripped on that bad? We gave em the opportunity to do so yo! Why would anyone take that draft serious? I do what I mugatu do. We took one for the team vatos locos!
-POKES WEARS SWOCKS!-

C & R Got FAAAAME! <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.covinoandrich.com">http://www.covinoandrich.com</a><!-- m -->
What image fail?
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
bubba and crew are hot jockin it :roflmao:
Derick Wrote:bubba and crew are hot jockin it :roflmao:

big 69 WFAG comin at ya!!!!!!!!!! Celabrate good times come on............

Funny stuff.
bubba actually does this pretty well
yo yo yo yo yo yo yo power pig yello
Derick Wrote:yo yo yo yo yo yo yo power pig yello

I taught my kids to say that, and they run around the playground yelling it, its hilarious.
Back to big ben.
FYI ~ Earth Day Freebies are out there!
* Gain free admission into all 392 U.S. national parks now through Sunday, April 25.
* Trade in six plastic bottles or soda cans for a free hat made from recycled bottles at the Disney Store on April 22.
* Babies R Us will give you a free reusable tote bag if you bring a valid coupon into its stores through April 22. Plus, you'll get a 25% discount off all the clothing and shoes you can fit into the bag.
* Evos is giving away free organic milkshakes served in biodegradable cups on Earth Day. The healthy fast-food chain has locations in California, Florida, Georgia, and North Carolina.
* Origins is offering a trade-in program on Earth Day only. Bring one of your current skin-care product bottles -- empty or full, from any brand -- to an Origins counter and receive a free full-size cleanser. Choose from Checks and Balances Frothy face wash or Perfect World antioxidant cleanser with white tea.
* Get a chance to win a $20,000 green home makeover by registering on the Purex website by April 30.
* Enter a sweepstakes to win 1 of 10 smart for two vehicles by making a pledge to help protect the environment on Safeway's website through April 27.
* Sign up for the Drive Home Green sweepstakes on Target's website through the end of the month. The grand prize is a 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid. You could also win bicycles, electric scooters, a national park trip, and other prizes.
* Add a green pledge to the Sierra Club's Earth Day map for a chance to win a trip for two to Hawaii.

There are also plenty of opportunities for Earth Day discounts. Here are few:
* Travelocity is offering up to 40% off prices at 40 green hotels across the globe.
* Travelzoo is giving discounts on U.S.-based, LEED-certified hotels.
* Walgreens will refill your printer cartridge for $1 instead of its usual $12 on April 22 only. It's also offering a 22 percent discount on its green products through April 30.
* Amazon is offering up to 34% off some of its Earth Day reads.
* Drugstore.com is offering up to 40% off products from its "green and natural" store through April 23.
* Numi Organic Teas is giving a 20% discount on April 22 -- just enter Eday40 at checkout.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:FYI ~ Earth Day Freebies are out there!
* Gain free admission into all 392 U.S. national parks now through Sunday, April 25.
* Trade in six plastic bottles or soda cans for a free hat made from recycled bottles at the Disney Store on April 22.
* Babies R Us will give you a free reusable tote bag if you bring a valid coupon into its stores through April 22. Plus, you'll get a 25% discount off all the clothing and shoes you can fit into the bag.
* Evos is giving away free organic milkshakes served in biodegradable cups on Earth Day. The healthy fast-food chain has locations in California, Florida, Georgia, and North Carolina.
* Origins is offering a trade-in program on Earth Day only. Bring one of your current skin-care product bottles -- empty or full, from any brand -- to an Origins counter and receive a free full-size cleanser. Choose from Checks and Balances Frothy face wash or Perfect World antioxidant cleanser with white tea.
* Get a chance to win a $20,000 green home makeover by registering on the Purex website by April 30.
* Enter a sweepstakes to win 1 of 10 smart for two vehicles by making a pledge to help protect the environment on Safeway's website through April 27.
* Sign up for the Drive Home Green sweepstakes on Target's website through the end of the month. The grand prize is a 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid. You could also win bicycles, electric scooters, a national park trip, and other prizes.
* Add a green pledge to the Sierra Club's Earth Day map for a chance to win a trip for two to Hawaii.

There are also plenty of opportunities for Earth Day discounts. Here are few:
* Travelocity is offering up to 40% off prices at 40 green hotels across the globe.
* Travelzoo is giving discounts on U.S.-based, LEED-certified hotels.
* Walgreens will refill your printer cartridge for $1 instead of its usual $12 on April 22 only. It's also offering a 22 percent discount on its green products through April 30.
* Amazon is offering up to 34% off some of its Earth Day reads.
* Drugstore.com is offering up to 40% off products from its "green and natural" store through April 23.
* Numi Organic Teas is giving a 20% discount on April 22 -- just enter Eday40 at checkout.

I am going to burn styrofoam and tires in my back yard for earth day.
I just dumped some used oil on some weeds in the alley. I also just poured used anti freeze down a drain.
LeNeve Wrote:I just dumped some used oil on some weeds in the alley. I also just poured used anti freeze down a drain.

Awesome tribute to earth day 5 :high5:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM