Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..monday
Nussie_T Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
Derick Wrote:[Image: pedofile.jpg]

i dont think this dude looks like a baby raper. i think he looks like a dude who'd suck the yeast off a fat chick.

Just the thought of that makes me want to :barf:

He looks like Paul Giamatti.
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I have a 15yr old daughter, this whole conversation makes me sick. :barf:

I have an 8 yr old stepdaughter, a 3yr old niece and a 5 yr old niece... Anyone so much as looks at them will have to deal with me... Confusedlap:
thats too young

totally too young. but ive known quite a few 14 year old sluts in my time. & TONS of 15-16 year old sluts.
[Image: giamatti-paul-photo-paul-giamatti-6227177.jpg]
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
ZeeDuchess Wrote:TONS of 15-16 year old sluts.
jdubb you catching this?
Boxing over MMA everyday all day!
One night I was picking up my friend Krystina to go out with some friends and I was wearing this tight black dress... as I walked into her living room her dad told me I had sexy legs... that was awkward.
JDubb Wrote:I have a 15yr old daughter, this whole conversation makes me sick. :barf:
word man, these high school seniors were at this party friday, people drinking and smoking weed and I thought to my self, Im never letting my kids spend the night out
[Image: mrmet-1.gif] [Image: 4abf8c1c-1-1.jpg]
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

I have an 8 yr old stepdaughter, a 3yr old niece and a 5 yr old niece... Anyone so much as looks at them will have to deal with me... Confusedlap:
thats too young

totally too young. but ive known quite a few 14 year old sluts in my time. & TONS of 15-16 year old sluts.

My daughters friend was telling her she lost her virginity last year (14yr) to a senior and now she kcufs all the time. This girl has already had 3 pregnancy scares. I told my daughter her friends is 6 months from not being a scare.
Derick Wrote:[Image: giamatti-paul-photo-paul-giamatti-6227177.jpg]
He was really good in that movie where Clive Owen ate a lot of carrots.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
JDubb Wrote:My daughters friend was telling her she lost her virginity last year (14yr) to a senior and now she kcufs all the time. This girl has already had 3 pregnancy scares. I told my daughter her friends is 6 months from not being a scare.
if your daughters friends are banging its a safe bet she is too
BigFan Wrote:
word man, these high school seniors were at this party friday, people drinking and smoking weed and I thought to my self, Im never letting my kids spend the night out
you were at a party with high school kids?
Derick Wrote:
BigFan Wrote:
Someone has to buy the beer.
i bleed green Wrote:
Derick Wrote:[Image: giamatti-paul-photo-paul-giamatti-6227177.jpg]
He was really good in that movie where Clive Owen ate a lot of carrots.
Shoot 'em up.
Derick Wrote:
BigFan Wrote:
haha I'm 26 and my girl is 23. It was her friends birthday (26) and her husbands sister (HS senior) was there with her friends
[Image: mrmet-1.gif] [Image: 4abf8c1c-1-1.jpg]
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I have an 8 yr old stepdaughter, a 3yr old niece and a 5 yr old niece... Anyone so much as looks at them will have to deal with me... Confusedlap:
thats too young

I like to threaten now before they reach the ages where they might potentially become sluts...
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT