Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday February 8, 2010 - The Ain'ts won the Super Bowl
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Yeah, but with the blackberry, don't you need that extra data plan?

Yes, It's $30 for basically the constant internet connection. I pay roughly $175, but I have 3 phones on my account.

Damn!!! Rocking phones like a crack dealer.
LeNeve... double post FAIL!
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
BigFan Wrote:Anyone here going to the DudeBro convention there? I think it's gonna be a dud

It's not looking good for me unless, my tax refund comes back good. Damn bills!!! I just got my Dental bill, :bullshit:

I'm getting a bad assssssss refund.

I need to pop out a kid to improve my refund!!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Nussie_T Wrote:LeNeve... double post FAIL!

No. I just posted similar things, on two different posts.

CAlling someone out fail to you.
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
BigFan Wrote:Anyone here going to the DudeBro convention there? I think it's gonna be a dud

It's not looking good for me unless, my tax refund comes back good. Damn bills!!! I just got my Dental bill, :bullshit:

I'm getting a bad assssssss refund.

I need to pop out a kid to improve my refund!!

Unemployment helps getting a big refund; not a avenue I would recommend though.
JDubb Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:My Blackberry does all that... PLUS, I get morning sunrise picts from fuckin Miami!!

Maybe since Pete is back home maybe Mrs. Pete Nice should take a picture of Pete shovelling the fucking snow... hahahaha!

Who isn't shoveling snow right now. I have more snow to shovel after the show and another 10 inches tonight. :deadhorse:

I am not! :mrgreen: But I hear that the next storm is heading my way. Knightryda stuck a plow in front of the tractor, so we have the hook up.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:LeNeve... double post FAIL!

No. I just posted similar things, on two different posts.

CAlling someone out fail to you.

I went back and checked and you are correct. I have shamed myself... I apologize.
Argh, more snow to shovel :killme:
Iva13 Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:My Blackberry does all that... PLUS, I get morning sunrise picts from fuckin Miami!!

Maybe since Pete is back home maybe Mrs. Pete Nice should take a picture of Pete shovelling the fucking snow... hahahaha!

B do you have to pay 30.00 extra with your blackberry and if not what one do you have???

I have Verizon. I pay $89 for 1400 minutes. $30 for data for my BB Tour And $10 for text msg. $15 for Knightryda's LG Dare's internet. And $10 for each extra line on my account (his and my mom). Neither of them have text messaging.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Hey, you know what I need a new phone, but do all the good phones require the additional $30.00 per month for the data stuff or whatever they call it????

No, just the smart phones.
I have an LG Dare, and I can get the internet if I want, but I just have the texting as an extra.

thanks!!! ;-)

I'm on verizon. I pay 5.99 for unlimited internet/data. However, when I am on the internet it uses my minutes up. as if I were talking.

If you upgrade to the $15 mobile web, then you don't have to worry about that. I original had the $5, but I started using my phone too much.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

B do you have to pay 30.00 extra with your blackberry and if not what one do you have???

I have Verizon. I pay $89 for 1400 minutes. $30 for data for my BB Tour And $10 for text msg. $15 for Knightryda's LG Dare's internet. And $10 for each extra line on my account (his and my mom). Neither of them have text messaging.

You know, I have Verizon too. And I was looking online at that Droid. Just looking at it, I can upgrade in about a week. And it said it was compatible with my current plan, but I don't have that $30 data plan. I wounder if it would just add that on to my bill if I were to buy it.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I'm on verizon. I pay 5.99 for unlimited internet/data. However, when I am on the internet it uses my minutes up. as if I were talking.

Really? Is that an older plan that you were grandfathered into?
I have Verizon too and I didn't know that was an option. I'd love that.

It might not be an option anymore. It also depends on which plan you have.
I HATE PIE!!
Iva13 Wrote:In simple quick facts, what's the difference b/t a smart phone and the other one???

Basically with smart phones, you have more accessibility to different apps and direct access to you email and such
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I'm on verizon. I pay 5.99 for unlimited internet/data. However, when I am on the internet it uses my minutes up. as if I were talking.

Really? Is that an older plan that you were grandfathered into?
I have Verizon too and I didn't know that was an option. I'd love that.

It might not be an option anymore. It also depends on which plan you have.

Because I have 900 minutes, but I also use that "Friends and family" thing, so the people I talk to most are on that list, who I can to talk to unlimited. And I hardly use any of my 900 minutes. But If I drop down to 450 and lose the friends and family, I'd end up using 600 minutes.
So, long story short, I currently have a lot of minutes I'm not using.
Derick Wrote:and i still need to go over to the clinic to deal with other issues grrr.....

Confusedhock: tmi? :? Just put some anti-itch ointment on it.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT