Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday - May 30, 2012
I'd rather fight along side a gay woman, than a regular gay, or a regualr woman.
time travelled like Bill and Ted. Excellant. :high5:

I thought I just had a minor anuerysm or something actually.
Chip Wrote:Rich is a retard for thinking FaceBook will be around forever because it is better then MySpace.

AGREED
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:I wonder how sites like Friendster stay around. Who goes there and what idiot pays for advertising on those sites? It has to be expensive to keep running.

I think I signed up for Friendster, but never went back to it.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
One chick I was banging in the Army, Jen, was a total slut, great tight little body though, and a freak too. Before me, she was banging this guy Bill that I knew, he was a LT. They used to drop acid and fuck all weekend. With me, she always wanted me to watch her masturbate to finish before we fucked. I told some of the guys in my platoon and then like a week later that Devinyl's song "I touch myself" came out and it was an ongoing running joke. They would play it every time she came around, had it queued up. We had this military ball thing once, and she told me she was not going, then she showed up with a basketball cadet from VMI who banged her in the bathroom and the coat room at the ball. I still have pictures from that Military Ball at home.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:One chick I was banging in the Army, Jen, was a total slut, great tight little body though, and a freak too. Before me, she was banging this guy Bill that I knew, he was a LT. They used to drop acid and fuck all weekend. With me, she always wanted me to watch her masturbate to finish before we fucked. I told some of the guys in my platoon and then like a week later that Devinyl's song "I touch myself" came out and it was an ongoing running joke. They would play it every time she came around, had it queued up. We had this military ball thing once, and she told me she was not going, then she showed up with a basketball cadet from VMI who banged her in the bathroom and the coat room at the ball. I still have pictures from that Military Ball at home.
:high5:
Chip Wrote:FaceBook is going to come out with a phone?
And they hired a guy from iPhone to make it?

And that caller heard that on the news?
I don't know why, but I believe him yo.
Confusedarcasm:

Isn't there a FB based phone or 2 already??
I HATE PIE!!
I am going home to try this.

[Image: 82e96c.gif]

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I check Facebook several times a day from my phone. (Basically on the shitter)

I see C&R posts all the time on there, but to me it's just spam.
It wouldn't be so bad if Rich didn't double post the spam.

That is annoying to see the same post repeated 3 times every time.
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:Yo B, stop calling radio shows because you're retarded.

Wtf I haven't called anyone.
I HATE PIE!!
Interesting geometry

[Image: 04622e.gif]

Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Brian Wrote:Ok, gotcha.

You could have just said..

[Image: get-back-in-kitchen.jpg]
:high5:

Confusedlap: Confusedlap: for both of you
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I check Facebook several times a day from my phone. (Basically on the shitter)

I see C&R posts all the time on there, but to me it's just spam.
It wouldn't be so bad if Rich didn't double post the spam.

That is annoying to see the same post repeated 3 times every time.

Sometimes it is 4 times, the C&R facebook, Rich's facebook, the morning mash up facebook and the C&R twitter feed to facebook.

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:FaceBook is going to come out with a phone?
And they hired a guy from iPhone to make it?

And that caller heard that on the news?
I don't know why, but I believe him yo.
Confusedarcasm:

Isn't there a FB based phone or 2 already??

Yeah, I think they turned out to be shitty Android phones that had a "FaceBook" button.
pee on a candle? :?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM